The Bestfriends

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpiEJWLweZc

 

These days class had been noiser since everyone knows that the birthday of one of

the kingkas in school was near. It was no other than the full of energy and dance lover

Lee Howon (Hoya). 

 

Hoya's birthday parties were always interesting and fun that's why everybody

waited an invitation to appear infront of their faces like Hoya always did.

To his last birthday party, he held a big party in a club, with dancing competitions 

and rap battles were everyone really enjoyed. 

 

Not that Hoya's was rich but he always found ways to have money.

Either from his parents or from the jobs he do. He shocks people with the places

he held his birthday parties. Now the students patienly wait where the next party will be held. 

And this time it would be more shocking. 

 

"Hoya would you invite us to your birthday party?!" some girls squealed as Hoya and 

Infinite passed behind them heading to class. "We'll see." were always the words Hoya

told when someone asked him  about his party. Hoya smirked and continue walking.

 

"Yah Hoya you're the school most talk topic." Dongwoo elbowed him. Hoya grinned. 

"Where will the party be? You didn't even told us." Sungjong complaned. 

"We'll see." he smirked and enterned the class and recieved again a lot of question about his

party which he just replied with a 'We'll see'.

 

"Tsktsk that Hoya. He's always like that when his birthday is near." Sunggyu shook his head. 

"I wonder where it would be." Woohyun tapped his chin. L nodded wondering too. 

"Like Hoya's says. 'We'll see'." Sungyeol chuckled. Infinite rolled their eyes. 

 

~~~~

 

Sumin and you were heading to class. You glanced at Sumin who from the day you arrived from

the camp haven't talked to you yet. "Sumin-ah." you called. Sumin continued walking.

You bit your lip. "Park Sumin!" you shouted. It was the very first time you raised your tone

to your bestfriend. Sumin stopped and sarcastically laughed while facing to you. 

 

You looked at her kinda guilty you shouted at her. "I-I'm sorry." you looked down. 

Sumin glared at you and grabbed your hand dragging you.

"Yah Sumin we need to go to class." you looked back. 

 

Sumin dragged you out the garden. "Ouch." you rubbed the sore spot from where

your bestfriend held you. "You know why I'm not talking to you?!" Sumin yelled.

You flinched at the tone of her voice. "It's because of YOU AND L ok?!" she pointed at you. 

 

"I can't stand it! It's obvious that L likes you! He saved you, he protected you, he defended you!

Those are signs of love!" she shouted. 

 

"Why it is so noisy-" Zico and Block B were out the garden missing classes as always.

Zico turned to complain about the noisiness when he saw you and Sumin. 

He stood up and went to hide behind a bush to listen to your conversation since he

saw that furious expression of Sumin. *Something must be happening here.* he thought.

 

"L doesn't likes me!" you defended as tears formed in your eyes. 

"He was just friendly and caring! He just have good manners! He doesn't like me!"

you said. "If you were the one drowning or something else he would also have saved you

I'm sure!" you continued as a tear dropped. 

 

Zico pinched his eyebrows. *Are we having a love triangle in here? Jieun, Sumin and L?* 

he thought while grinning, he had a perfect plan of his mind. He smirked and left. 

 

"But I know you like him!" Sumin finally admitted. Your mouth couldn't formed 

words by what Sumin told. You couldn't told no since you liked L. But you couldn't 

tell also yes that would end your friendship Sumin, which was something you didn't like.

 

"See you can't answer." Sumin crossed her arms. "We made a promise remember?"

Sumin reminded as she held her pinky. "You promised you won't date L!" 

"But I'm not dating L!" you shook your head. 

 

"Just shut up." Sumin glared at you. She was about to leave but you grabbed her wrist. 

"Sumin-ah please don't be like this." you cried. "Aren't we bestfriends? We shouldn't fight."

you shook your head. Sumin stared at you and you released your hand from her wrist.

 

"I-I do like L." you confessed with your head lowered. ​"I knew it." Sumin crossed her hands. 

"But I know L doesn't like me." you muttered. "Please let us not end this friendship

because of a guy." you looked at her. 

 

"Then don't give him any affection. Don't spend time with him. Let me be near him.

If I see you having contact with him or even talking for more than five sec, we're done."

Sumin commanded. In her every word your chest ached.

It was so hard but for the sake of your friendship, you will do everything. 

 

"Arasso." you closed your eyes and nodded. "Good." Sumin nodded. 

"Now let's go to our class, Miss Jieun." she fakely smiled and linked arms

with you like nothing happened.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------