You Should Come

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2z9Uc9W2Zs

 

"Umma appa we're here!" you shouted as you opened the door for your classmates

to enter. Once they entered, they all gasped in adoration as they looked around.

"Wow the chandelier." Sungjong's mouth dropped as he pointed at the crystal chandelier.

 

"So everyone's here?" your mother asked as she entered the living room. You nodded

and you pecked her in the cheek. "So she must be really close with her mother." Sunggyu

said and his lollipop. L nodded from behind. *She's really into them.* 

 

"Classmates!We're going to work at the garden." you pointed the garden. They nodded silently.

"Have fun." your mother smiled to them. They bowed to her and went to follow you out. 

 

L glanced at your mother before turning and pressed his lips in a thin line. 

She caught the look and turned to him. "Do you need anything?" she politely asked. 

*Like mother like daughter.* he thought. L shook his head and followed the rest. 

 

"I already prepared you guys sits. So sit wherever you want." you pointed at the pillows 

that were down ready to be sitten. Everyone sat comfortably. The scene was stunning. 

There was a large fountain and the sun was shining brightly but not in the mid of annoying them. 

 

"So guys. I've planned on working for a little coffee shop." you repeated your suggestions.

Everyone looked at you not telling a word. Sumin shrugged as you looked at her. 

"Uhm..." you took out your notebook from your bag. "So is anyone here who knows 

how to fix different types of coffee such as latte, cappuccino, americano etc?" you asked. 

 

"Me!" Dongwoo raised his hand. "I was working in a coffee shop before." he continued. 

"Ok that's great. So Dongwoo-sshi you're hired!" you smiled. Dongwoo gladly accepted. 

"So Dongwoo needs help too right? Who can work with him?" you wrote down to your notebook.

A few guys volunteered. Infinite was just sitting there not offering a job well except Dongwoo. 

 

Everyone had already had been assigned for their work. You denied the offer of waiter or

waitress since you knew who would it be long time ago. "Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya

and L are going to be the waiters." you assigned. They looked at each other. 

 

"I assigned you guys since your the school's famous kingkas and..." you felt awkward to say it

while rubbing your neck. "With your looks you can attract a lot of costumers." you finally said. 

"Jieun said that I'm handsome!" Sungyeol whispered. "She said all of us." Hoya gave him a look. 

Sungyeol angrily pouted at him.

 

"Agree." Sunggyu nodded and the others accepted too. "So we're done!" you clapped. 

"Wait!" a girl raised her hand. "Yes?" "What are you and Sumin-sshi are going to do?" 

she asked. Everyone was curious of you two bestfriends work. "That's a secret." you grinned. 

Sumin shot you a playful look. L shook his head in amusement. 

 

So the meeting ended and everyone by the bus headed home. You sent them your goodbyes

and closed the door exhausted and went to your room. 

 

"Hey should we invite Hyunwoo too?!" Sungyeol suggested as they were heading to their

dorm. "Yeah that would be a great idea!" Sunggyu clapped. "We will tour him around the fundraiser

and let him meet my future wife, Jieun." Sungyeol daydreamed. L rolled his eyes and wacked his head.

"Ouch!Why is everyone hitting me?!" he rubbed the sore spot. Infinite shook their heads. 

 

"Nam Hyunwoo we're home!" Sunggyu shouted as he took off his shoes and entered their dorm.

"Hey guys!" Woohyun yes you read right, Woohyun went to hug them. "Ah Hyunwoo will you stop that?!"

Hoya rolled his eyes and plopped himself in the sofa. "I missed you guys!" he made heart signs with 

his hands. "We shouldn't have returned home." L shook his head. 

 

[AN] Infinite knows Woohyun as Hyunwoo. Why?Will be revealed soon!

 

"Just kidding." Woohyun laughed and grabbed some chips from Sungjong. 

"How was school today?" he asked as he sat down on his favourite armchair.

"You don't know where we went!" Sungyeol quickly went behind him. "Where?" 

Woohyun asked. "We went to my future wife's house!" Sungyeol announced. 

 

Sunggyu,Hoya,Dongwoo,L and Sungjong sighed in annoyance. Woohyun glanced at them.

"What is he talking about?" Woohyun asked confused. "The school is organizing a fundraiser."

L started the conversation. "So a girl suggested something for it and we all went to her 

house. As in all the class." Sunggyu continued. "She has an amazing house." Hoya said. 

 

Woohyun nodded understanding. "And Sungyeol fell for her?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"We don't know to him." the five boys echoed. "I am!" Sungyeol hollered. Infinite shook their heads. 

 

"You should go to the fundraiser for sure you will have a lot of fun." Sunggyu offered. 

"Sure I miss that school too." Woohyun laughed. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------