Saviors

Mommy's Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID1fH-ah8ZU

 

It was a Saturday afternoon. You had already done all your responsibilities

as a student and as a daughter. Your parents weren't present that time.

They were busy with work. These few days your parents didn't have time for you

since they were so hooked up with their work. You wouldn't go out in movies

or restaurants like you usually do with them and you missed them.

 

You blew a raspberry as your head was hanging upside down from your bed. 

"I'm soo boreedd." you stood up and messed up your head. You glanced at your phone

to see if you can contact anyone. But Sumin had an important matter to do so you couldn't

disturb her. L out of nowhere crossed your mind.

 

"What happened to him that day?" you tapped your chin remembering his reaction. 

He was frustrated. He get angry and you didn't know the reason why. You shook your head.

 

"Aish really I'm so bored to death." you buried your face in your pillow. 

"I know!" you raised your finger as an idea popped in your mind. 

"I will go for a little work out!" you clapped and went to change. You wore a red hoodie

pairing it with black shorts and sneakers. Your outfit was simple but yet eye-catching. 

 

You left a note in the living room and for the first time ignored the maids command

on staying home. If your parents would learn that the maids left you to go out

they would have been fired on putting their daughter's life in danger. 

 

You enjoyed the light breeze as you walked far away from the elegant and luxurious 

things. You let your feet walk for you and you reached in a familiar place.

You glanced at the large tree with a bench beside it. There was a beautiful view of the calm 

sea infront. You pressed your lips in a thin line as you sit down the bench remembering. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Oppa, promise me, you won't leave me." the 9 years old you spoke. 

"I will definitely not." the 10 years old small boy held your hand. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"It has been a really long time." you whispered as you touched the tree that grew old through the years. 

 

"Hey hey we have a pretty lady right here." Kyung pointed at you from far. 

Block B was heading home when they saw you sitting on the bench enjoying the view. 

Zico look at you carefully. "That's Lee Jieun right?" he raised his eyebrows. 

The boys took a look too. "Yes it's her." U-Kwon nodded. 

 

Zico smirked. *You're gonna regret for embarrassing me.* 

 

The sky got darker and the breeze was starting to get colder. *I should get home now.*

you rubbed your legs as you started feeling cold. 

 

You were about to stand up and leave when a group of familiar boys surrounded you. 

"Hey Lee Jieun." Zico smirked. Your eyes widened. "Z-Zico." you stepped back in scare.

"Oh I see you know my name." Zico touched your hair. You shivered in his touch. 

 

*What trouble did I get in?* you thought as you nervously bit your lip. 

"Leave me alone." you whispered and was about to leave but Zico grabbed your feet 

and raised your in his shoulders. You screamed asking for help. But unfortunately 

no one was around. *Infinite isn't here to help me. L is not here.* you thought 

while you insanely shook your feet crying. 

 

A sudden kick from Hoya to Zico's stomach threw you in the air. You screamed

but luckily you fell on L's arms. You opened your eyes in realization that you were still 

alive. You faced L and immediately hugged him tightly crying hard. 

 

L was surprised from your action. He paused for a little bit then placed his hands

on your back hugging you. You sobbed in his chest. 

 

A fight between Infinite and Block B has started. Punches and kicks were seen.

 

Infinite was known for their awesome fighting skills. Sungyeol is funny yeah but when

fights like this happen he's serious than ever. He threw a punch at Kyung's face who fell down.

Dongwoo and Hoya threw double kicks to U-Kwon and P.O. Sungjong twisted Jaehyo's hand and

kicked his stomach. Taeil was about to punch Sunggyu's face but he escaped him and tackled him hard.

B-Bomb took a bat and was about to hit Hoya's head but Dongwoo kicked his face. 

 

Zico stared at Woohyun as he stand up. "Long time no see." Woohyun smirked. 

Zico growled and was about to attack Woohyun but Woohyun defeated him with a lot of easiness.

He tackled him and kicked his back while Zico was down. 

 

"I miss fighting like this." Woohyun streched. Zico stood up and gave up. 

"Let's go bastards." Zico held his stomach as he run.

"WERE NOT FINISH LEE JIEUN!" Zico shouted as he turned back. 

 

When you heard your name being mentioned in Zico's words you held L tighter. 

L protected you. "Everything's ok." he patted your back. "They're gone." Sungyeol wiped

the sweat from his forehead. Infinite tried to catch their breats. 

 

"Thank you so much." you pulled back from L's hug and bowed as you cried. 

"Oh. Come on." L raised your body up. "Are you hurt?" Sungyeol asked as he checked you. 

You shook your head as you wiped your tears. "You are. You have a scratch right there." 

Hoya grabbed your arm. Woohyun immediately turned around when he saw the blood. 

 

"Please don't show it to Hyunwoo." Sunggyu reminded. "Oh right.Sorry." Hoya released your hand.

Woohyun faced Hoya. "Thanks." Woohyun nodded. 

 

"Are you guys hurt?" you looked at them. "We're alright." Sunggyu smiled. 

You glanced at their faces. Each one had a bruise somewhere. Except L since he was protecting you. 

"I'm sorry guys. I will treat you guys." you offered. 

 

"First. Let's go home." Dongwoo said. "But. I think I'm far away from my home." 

you bit your lip. *If my parents learn this I'm so dead.* you covered your face.

"Come to our house." Woohyun suggested. "What?!" your jaw dropped. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------