The Parties...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Seoul. After Busan Trip.

CN Blue finally got their long break again after months of going in and out of the country for their world tour concerts, albums promotions and fan meetings.  And finally, Yonghwa and Jonghyun got the chance to do their participation in their upcoming wedding’s preparation, well I guess just only for Jonghyun not for Yonghwa because he is not that interested in that upcoming wedding anyway,  he just need to go with the flow if he wants to participate.

While, Yonghwa’s mother offered Seohyun to just leave the twin in Busan and she will take care of them.  So that for her to prepare well for their upcoming wedding without worrying for anything. Seohyun thanked and hugged her once again as if she’s her real mother. She was always being in gratitude for her no matter what.

Since the three couple had decided to have a triple wedding…they’re always meeting together in one place whenever they need their confirmation on the things that needed to their upcoming weddings. Well, Yonghwa like that too for he always have the chance to see and meet Seohyun almost every day without exerting any efforts. And to enlighten his mood, he just always pretend that his bride will be Seohyun, not Yuna, and the wedding will be their wedding, Seohyun and him. Not Yuna and him. That’s the only way he can bear and survive every day.

But one thing’s good that made up by this collaboration this triple wedding…is that Yuna and Kyuhyun became close to them…since they had almost a meeting everyday…they got the chance to be close to them.

Two days before their wedding. Both their friends (friends of the brides and friends of the grooms) decided to give them a Bridal Shower Party and a Bachelor’s Party. 

"Do we have to or do we need to do this?" Asked Seohyun.

"Yup! That is fun…" Yuna replied cheerfully. They were curled up on a couch in Yoona’s coffee shop, planning their wedding.

"Well, I think she’s right at least we get to experience this before getting married…it’s goes along also with the wedding I guess," Yoona told them not looking at Jonghyun.

“Besides…it’s only fair…when they got their bachelor’s party somewhere…while we also have ours somewhere right?”  Yuna teasingly said while looking out for the boys face.

“Well, for me that’s not a big deal…so be it!...” Kyuhyun’s replied.

“Okay. What can I do?  I’m also in…as long as yours is wholesome huh?” Jonghyun said while thoroughly looking at Yoona’s face, which she nodded on him.

“And you…Yonghwa-ah?” Asked Kyuhyun, while noticing Yonghwa's just sitting quietly on one corner.

“I don’t want to…I saw how on the movie and on the internet how’s this bridal party going…no!” He said

Yuna only waved him away. "Stop being melodramatic, Yonghwa-ah."

"But this is killing me!" whined Yonghwa. "There’s no chance that this will going to be wholesome..."

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa" protested Yuna.

"Well, well, well, I think you should stop. I should ask Seohyun too…How about you Seohyun are in favor in these parties?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Well, if you really want to get into it..." Seohyun started, a shy smile on her face. "I think there’s no wrong and harm in it…, and-"

"Make it stop! You think we can let you watch other men teasing you all with their y dirty dancing while slowly stripping on your front? No! i. You dreams!" Yonghwa melodramatically, dropping his head onto the couch’s headrest.

And that’s not escaped on Yuna and Kyuhyun’s attention. They looked at each other. Because they both knew whom he was jealous to.

All except Seohyun only laughed, and shoved his head off. "C'mon, Yonghwa-ah, let's get something to eat?" They asked hopefully, just to subside his raging jealousy over the bridal shower party..

"Yes! Thank you, I think I need to eat now, it’s already two hours past the lunch time already…Aish! This stupid bridal party Jinjia! Tch! Makes me more hungry..." he muttered, while picking up his car keys.

Which made everybody chuckles and laugh secretly. All where thinking 'Is this really the cool and handsome leader of Cnblue?'

"What was that for?" He asked them

"... Nothing." All said trying to suppress their laugh. For them he really looked like a jealous choding.  Seohyun just chuckles.

"Whatever!". He just shrugged his shoulders and all begun to go to find a suitable restaurant that will fit their hungry stomach.

 

After eating their late lunch…

"So, I think we need to prepare, the bridal shower and the bachelor party's in four hours, and the last thing we need to do is go home! Girls just come to my house later before the party I’ll help you get dress and make-up okay…" said Yuna brightly. While the two girls Yoona and Seohyun just nodded smilingly at her.

Everybody just nodded on her as an agreement. And went to their cars respectively. Kyuhyun and Yuna got their own cars. While Yonghwa used his car with Jonghyun, because they just lived together in one place.  And same goes with Yoona and Seohyun.

Kyuhyun offered Seohyun to drive her home. But Seohyun said she will just go with Yuna’s car since they will be going on the same home anyway. While Yuna told Yonghwa to just give her a call later.  Soon, when Yuna and Kyuhyun was not around anymore. Jonghyun, jump out of Yonghwa’s car and went in to Yoona’s car instead. He told Seohyun that she will have to ride on Yonghwa’s car; she looked at Yoona’s eyes which she just nodded to her as a sign of agreement.

And so being no choice at all…she just went in to Yonghwa’s car.

And while inside Yonghwa's car....

"Seohyun. You are not going to that bridal shower party," growled Yonghwa.

"Oh, so you like to see how my dress for tonight, huh?" She simply talked over him.

"No. I mean, yes. I like it. I like it too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter