Seohyun's Escape...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona pulled over to the side of the road, unable to drive any further; she was so distracted with Seohyun constantly crying. The last thing she wanted was to get into an accident. She looked back at Seohyun and the twin, who was still asleep and quietly stepped out of the car, allowing Seohyun to inhale a fresh air and to let all her cry out for the last time since it all started.

As she pulled herself together, she heard Seohyun calling for her from the front of the car. She quickly wiped her tears and walked over went near to Seohyun.  "Are you're all right now?" she said, holding Seohyun’s hand as tightly as possible. Seohyun looked on her and just nodded but still sobbing hard.   "Don’t worry. We're going to a nice, safe place where no one can hurt you and the twin anymore. You can start fresh there and you also start build your dream now okay?" she said as she continued to hold Seohyun’s hand, and they back inside the car and continue driving.

After long hours of driving, finally they reached their destination.  Seohyun begun to admire the place it was not that big, progressive or sophisticated as Seoul, but it was also a progressive town, it was really beautiful and so peaceful. She even amazed and fascinated when they passed the Seomjin Train Village (Just saw this on the net but did not actually see the place in person, hope someday I will kkkk. And don’t even know if it’s near or far from Seoul, please just pretend it is ok kkkk) the flowers were so beautiful to see.  Minutes later she noticed they stopped in front of a restaurant, she thought Yoona was already hungry and she just wants to get something and eat there.

Yoona pulled up her car in the restaurant driveway. Then she looked at Seohyun and told her that they will alight now for they’re already reach their destination.

Seohyun’s taking a deep breath, she shut off the car, got out, and walked around to the other side where she got a now calm the twin out. She picked them up, her twins, While Yoona help her to get her things out and started to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter