Seohyun's New Life...Meeting The Artist...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday afternoon, after Yoona told Seohyun the good news about that she found the right people to help them realize their dream of renovating and reviving the property that Yoona’s had. Seohyun saw Yoona’s coming along with the people that she told her, the architect, contractor and workers that will do the job.  Then they had begun the project diligently.

While Yoona comes every weekend to check the progress  of the project, and also to teach Seohyun every things that she needed to know in managing the business, from managing, budgeting, decision making and everything she has to know. Luckily, Seohyun was smart and intelligent enough to understand and learn all what Yoona’s taught her.

And after a couple of months, finally the project was done and ready to be useful again and for business.

 

This is it… Seohyun thought as she walks into the newly renovated restaurant, it was really beautiful, still has the cozy and homey ambiance and overlooking a beautifully landscape garden, which lead to those newly renovated villas, she never thought this place even exists in the heart of her beautiful adopted home. This place is absolutely breathtaking.  She thought the architect, contractors, workers and designers did an amazing job, everything fit perfectly, from the wood ts down to every piece of furniture. 

As for Yoona, the price however would've popped her eyes out but nowadays, price is nothing to her, just numbers. The thought made her smile and almost roll her eyes, who would've thought?  Months ago, she didn't care about this property she even almost sells it. Luckily, Seohyun made her realized that this place has still something to offer, and once again she silently thanks Seohyun in her mind, for giving her the idea about the property, for not continue to sell the property and regret later.

“This is it! It was time”. Yoona told Seohyun as they back to the restaurant, “It’s time to re-run our business and open it as business as usual now”.  She added while smiling wide at Seohyun.

“Oh, I can’t believe it. It was really amazingly beautiful. Congratulations, my dear friend I’m so happy for you really.” Seohyun told Yoona and even gave her a big hug.

“Eyyyy…congratulations to you too…not only me…this is our project right? You were the one who gave me idea about this and inspired me to go on with this…so we made it we two. Right?” Yoona told her while hugging her back. “So, are you ready to manage this huh, Manager Seohyun-ssi” Yoona told her with her teasing smile.

“Eyyy…I guess so…but don’t call me that…Manager Thing…I’m so embarrassed really…just Seohyun, no more no less.” She said shyly.

“Ah! Cham…arasso…arasso…” Yoona replied her.

Days later, Yoona and Seohyun, have made and managed a successful re-opening of their business. Yoona invited some of her acquaintances and friends (since her families can’t make it due to their respective work in the U.S.) and all of them were fascinated and like the place.

Thanks to Yoona’s online and good advertising. Because in weeks time, people especially tourists and travelers begun to recognize their place and tried it. And through their satisfaction and fond of the place, they began to recommend it to their acquaintances, friends and families who were planning to have their vacation too. So that was the business started to become, stable and successful. This made Seohyun and Yoona happier.

 

Three Years Later.

Their business became even more successful and well-known or popular to travelers and tourists, even to the people near the place. And even rented it for TV commercials, pictorial shoots and drama’s location.

Seohyun were completely moved on. And she became a big help to Yoona for managing their business well, and she begun to finally change her life, more useful and successful now. Even her looks begun to change a little, as per Yoona told her, she is now the manager of the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter