A Day To Remember....

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another beautiful Saturday...(The JongYoon Couple)

Today Yoona was very excited.  Because finally Jonghyun agreed to her to have their first outdoor date on her most  favorite place in this town, her dream picnic date with her one and only Jonghyun finally happen in reality, just thinking of that she can't help but smiled happily on herself.

Yoona had planned it well for she want it to be memorable, for it is so rare for them to do this kind of stuff because of their busy schedules, especially Jonghyun, she knows that once he goes back to Seoul he will definitely no time for thing like this because he will need to focus first on their music and career, which she understand well and she support him all the way, she was a big fan of him after all.

Since she knows how to cook and she's a great baker too, so she prepared and cooked special foods for their picnic.  A savory roasted chicken,  deliciously sweet and spicy beef bulgogi, tasty seafoods fried rice, crunchy yummy shrimp and veggie tempura and her irresistible cup cakes in different flavors. She smile as she thought Jonghyun's priceless smiling face once seeing this foods.  Which is by the way one of their favorite or both them really love foods and eating was their favorite bonding moments. They just love to explore and try something new and  delicious that will fit their good taste buds.

She was busy packing their foods, drinks, plates, glasses, spoons and forks into picnic basket, when suddenly Seohyun popped up in the kitchen in front of her. And cheerfully greeted her.   "Wow! My friend you looked beautifully stunning today, I love your dress it's so pretty... just like you." Seohyun smilingly told her.  "I'm sure your one and only Jonghyn can't resist your charm today. I'm sure he would find you sweet and y...awww!" Seohyun added in her teasing tone even gave her a winked. 

Yoona blushed for that was exactly what  in her mind.  "Yah! Don't do that I felt so embarrassed...don't smile like that...ah Cham!"

"Arasso, Arasso...I'll stop now... I am just so happy for you...you really deserve that...even more than that because you have a good heart and a kind personality.  Thank you, really for everything friend, without your help I don't know how I can survived that crucial part of my life then...really wish and pray for your happiness with Jonghyun" Seohyun said with an almost tears in her eyes, she even hugged Yoona.

"Nadu..I'm so happy that finally... Yonghwa and you got back together and finally admit your love to each other...and reunited after three long years of agony..I wish you to be together full of happiness forever too..." Yoona told her back and hugged her too. They just released each other when they heard a loud car beep sounds...

"Yah! That's enough... I need to go now... Jonghyun's waiting for me..." Yoona said to her

"Oh, okay...enjoy and take care soon to be Mrs. Lee...." Seohyun smilingly replied and ...which made Yoona pouted at her and made her way outside to meet her one and only Jonghyun.

She loaded first the picnic basket and a small carpet into the her car who's driven by Jonghyun.  Then she hopped in, she smiled at him and so he is on her, and on their way to their destination, Jonghyun the music on the car and played his own song "My  Love" ..."You know finally I found one who I especially want to give this song...and that someone is none other than... You"  Jonghyun smilingly told him with a little shyness in him for he wasn't used to speak so mushy until he met Yoona.  While Yoona shyly smiled at him...she become  explosively happy for that was really her favorite song even before when she was still just a plain fan of him. They just listen to the music while they were silently exchanging glances at each other.  As Yoona looked at Jonghyun driving, she realized how lucky she is for him and that how she loved him so much, much more from before.  While Jonghyun silently thanked Seohyun, for bringing Yoona into his life.

Then finally when Jonghyun's song was over, he turned it off and finally they talked.  While still on the road driving, the two spoke about sweet nothing's for lack for other topics. Happiness beamed from Jonghyun face as he drove to their picnic destination. And just when Yoona was a little tied up doing her hair, Jonghyun tucked something on his pocket from a shelf in his car.

He had a surprise store for Yoona, like her he also wants this event memorable and special for them, so he make a surprise plan for her he even asked Yonghwa's help and ideas to make his plan perfect, which Yonghwa happily help him...He just silently hoped and prayed that she would appreciate his gesture. 

Half hour later they reached their destination.  It was a beautiful lake surrounded by some beautiful flowers, trees and green grasses that looked like a carpet. The drive to the lake was smooth and enjoyable for them because of the beautiful sceneries that they both saw along the way.  Like Yoona told him it was really a beautiful place and so he think she's right and he did not regret coming there, for he liked it so much too.  

He got all their things in the car, and he begun to spread the carpet on the green grass. Then Yoona placed the picnic basket in the middle, and the two of them sat beside each other at one end of the carpet.  Then they begun to talked happily anything under the sun. Until they begun to felt hungry, there Yoona prepared their plate of foods and poured some water on their glasses.  And there they begun to dig and enjoy their foods happily, they just love eating.

After their eating was over...then they secured back their left over foods and other things on the car...then they sat back to the carpet...the silence that prevailed between them was becoming a little awkward for them.  Yoona plugged her I-pod and begun to put  one part of earphone on her ear while giving the other part to Jonghyun and they both enjoyed the good music that stored in her device.  Then suddenly, Jonghyun pulled her closed and sprayed kisses all over her face.  She was surprised but she liked it. She held her  breath and thought it feels like heaven.

Then suddenly  Jonghyun pulled out something on his pocket and took Yoona's hand. Yoona was shivering all over. "Jonghyun-ah I..." She said but she was cut by another kiss before she could proceed any further.

Jonghyun then smiled at her with his famous dimples comes out which made him even more handsome then he said to her "Yoona-ah, you know.. you are the most important to me now.  You always makes me happy, smile and laugh. You are too sweet, loving, unselfish and has a good heart. You are truly beautiful inside and out, the real goddess for me.  And I don't think I can go on with my life without you by my side anymore. Without you I have no life, for you are really my life now..." He seriously told her Yoona with his honest tone

"T-thank you for thinking of me like that...I want you to know...that I felt the same way too...even before we haven't met..you were already my life.. before, now and forever..." She said in her teary eyes.

Jonghyun, move closer to her..."I know this will be a little late fo us now...for our parents already set up our wedding...but still I want to do this for you...". He held her hand again and glide the beautiful and shiniest ring on her finger..."Will you make me the happiest man and guitarist in the whole world... Grow old with me...And be my wife forever... will you my love?" Jonghyun finally said to her.

"Oh! My love...Yes!"  Yoona shouted out... "Of course I will marry you...and I would love to grow old with you..and made you the most happy and handsome guitarist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter