Yong's Gone...Hyun's Got Mad?

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning.

Seohyun suddenly wake-up as she felt her personal phone kept on vibrating on her pocket, she was half-awake when she check on it and she found out it was Yoona, and she has already had three missed calls. But what made her really awaked was when she realized that she was sleeping beside Yonghwa and Jaehwa, in front of Yonghwa’s villa, all she remembered now was she was fondly looking at the father and son last night and that she gave them comforter so they will not getting cold as they sleep. But little did she know that she had also already fallen asleep as she watched the two father and son tandem sleeping soundly. Maybe because she was so tired that day. 

After a few minutes, she heard a male voice calling out for Yonghwa's name as if he was rushing too to his villa. There Seohyun really got back to her senses, “Oh! M-maybe that’s his manager, oh no!…he should not see us here…ottoke!” Seohyun mumbles on herself as she immediately got up and slowly carries her son Jaehwa which was still sleeping that time and immediately they went out of that place and return to their house. Good thing Yonghwa did not wake-up and noticed what she had done, although she felt he was moved as she got Jaehwa on his arms. She heavily sighs and felt so relieved when they back to their house and did not see by Yonghwa’s manager. And finally she remember she have to call back Yoona for she did not able to answers her calls a while ago due to her situation.

Meanwhile at Yonghwa’s villa.

Yonghwa wasn't woken up abruptly by Seohyun’s action moment ago, but he was woken up by his Manager who kept on calling his name and trying so hard to wake him up. Yonghwa groaned and mumbled for his Manager to leave him alone and let him sleep. Whatever he need or what he should say to him, all  had he wanted to wait until after he had managed to sleep for a few hours longer this morning.

"Come on, Yonghwa wake up already" his Manager continued nudging him. "Get up! We have to leave in 30 minutes and we have to be in Inchon Airport before lunch time. Your dongsaeng will be waiting for you there" he added.

"What did you say? What and why Inchon Airport? Please Hyung leave me alone, I’m not in the mood for your joke this early” Yonghwa mumbled into his pillow.

"No! As I told you, you have to be at Inchon Airport before lunch time, for you have to go London today, because CN Blue had chosen to represent our country on the important consulate special event there, and that would be tomorrow afternoon, that’s why you have to be there today. That is important, for our country. So, please just wake up will you…and be ready for we will be leaving in thirty minutes now…” his Manager explained and added.

“Aish! arasso…arasso…” Yonghwa told him while his eyes still half closed.

"That’s good! And I will just secure and arrange your things now…" his Manager said and leaves him.

After few minutes, Yonghwa and his Manager and all the other staff were all gathered outside and begun put their things on their designated cars.

They were all set to leave when Yonghwa approached his Manager. “Hyung, please give me a minute, I had to do something important first…” he asked his Manager. “Yonghwa no, we have no time…just hop on” his Manager refused. “Hyung, please just a minute…I promise I won’t be long…” Yonghwa’s pleaded again. “Sorry but we have to go now…or else you will not make it before lunch time.” His Manager finally told him and he heard the driver begun to open the car’s engine, which made Yonghwa hopped inside the car, seat at the far back and released his most heavily sigh.

As the car start to moved and leaved the place, he felt so sad for he already liked that place, where they stayed happily for days now. The place that special to him, for that was where he finally saw his twins and Seohyun again.  He felt so sad that he did not even say goodbye to his twin and to Seohyun.

Back to the Villa and Restaurant.

Seohyun, went back to her office after she called and talked to Yoona, and after she called Ahjumma in the hospital and checked on Hyunjae’s welfare. She told Ahjumma that she will be back in hospital after lunch time to pick them up home, for Hyunjae will be released that time. The moment she entered her office the very first thing she noticed was the papers placed on the top of her table and some receipts. She read them immediately and she was surprised that it was a report from her staff and that was about Yonghwa’s director and colleagues, checked out payments and clearances. Meaning, they were gone already…including Yonghwa. And she wasn’t happy with what just she had read and found out. Instead she felt disappointed, frustrated and angry, not to the others, but to Yonghwa.

Seohyun’s POV

The following morning I was suddenly wake-up as I felt my personal phone kept on vibrating on my pocket, I was still half-awake when I check on it and found out it was Yoona, and she has already had three miscalls. But what made me really awaked was when I realized that I  was sleeping beside Yonghwa and Jaehwa in front of Yonghwa’s villa, all I  remembered now was I  was fondly looking at them, father and son, last night and that I  gave them comforter so they will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter