Yonghwa’s Agony

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Seohyun Left.

(Yonghwa’s POV, in his mind as if he is just talking to Seohyun)

You’ve been gone for weeks now. I already search for you everywhere, every possible place where I can reach to find you, every little chance I had I never waste to spend those just to continue finding you. I even wore a lot of disguises so no one can disturb me for my searching.  And I even seek the help of authority to find you.  I asked my parents to help me too, and they were also so shocked and sad about your leaving. Like me, they were in pain too. They really missed you and the twins so much.

But to my disappointment up until now, we can’t find you, guess you were really gone and left me without any notice or trace. I haven’t been coping well. The boys have done everything they know just to help me forget. But I can’t forget. You’re all I ever think about. Your soft wavy hair, the way your smile lights up the whole house, your sparkling bright eyes that I love so much. Just everything about you.  You’re impossible to forget. I don’t want to forget. I just can’t. I will just go on and continue to search and look for you until I find you again, even if takes forever I will not stop.

Of course the boys are worried about me. I’m even worried about me. My parents are so worried as well. They don’t know how to comfort and help me to cope up and accept the fact that you were gone. Now most of my thoughts revolve around you and our twin. Honestly I really don’t know how I survived every day since you left, I just do wake up and do whatever I needed to do and sleep. I’m just like a living dead now.

Every day, I woke up like I did every morning; I passed the nursery room expecting to find you curled up by the twin’s side. But when I open the door and look in, the bed and the twin’s crib was empty, and you were nowhere to be spotted. At first I brushed it off, telling myself that you were just cooking breakfast or showering. But the lack of noise throughout the house should have stopped me from thinking that, and I apologize that I didn’t pay any mind to it. I should have known. I should have stopped you from leaving our home.
 

When I finally rose from bed, the silence in the house unnerved me, and that’s when the nerves began to kick in. I felt light-headed walking through the house in my search for you, my knees growing weaker with every step I took.
I guess you could say I finally fell to my knees the moment I can’t find you. I cried. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter