Jonghyun and Yoona's Weird Encountered...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

After eating dinner and talking to everyone at the living room I started to feel hot and uncomfortable with my smell, maybe because we help Imo earlier in her cooking so all the ingredients aroma were also stuck in our shirts. I wonder if Minhyuk and Jungshin feel the same way I felt too?  So I decide to just excuse myself to everyone and go straight to my room and take a quick bath first and change my clothes so I will be freshen up then plan to go back to the living room again.

So, I shuffled through my dresser and closet, roughly searching for something to wear. Finally in the back I found the perfect outfit. I pulled out a dark blue and gray colored sweat shirt and matched with black jogging pants, for me that am more comfy and feel at home outfit.

After searching for my changing outfit I immediately went to the bathroom, I did not care if I locked my bathroom door or not, who cares anyway it’s my personal bathroom and it’s inside my room, so I think no one will enter without knocking first right?  So I removed my shirt first and decided to removed my pants later for I need to pee first. And I was already finished peeing and about to removed my pants and get ready to open my shower when all of a sudden I heard someone screaming and even saw that someone stood in front of me, seemed so shocked and frighten with what just she saw.  I didn’t know really what to do that time. I was so shocked too. Until I found myself screamed back at her with my so angry voice, to cover my embarrassment and to still look like a cool man in front of her.  But I think  that girl... I really found her cute and funny and okay okay so beautiful too.

End of Jonghyun’s POV

 

Yoona’s POV

I strolled out to the direction where Seohyun thought me and the rest of the rooms were all closed and silent. So, this is how CN Blue house, very interesting and so happy I met them in person. No they even accepted me to be their friend also. Oh so happy! Well, of course except for my Jonghyun, seems he’s not that happy or interested seeing or knowing me. It’s okay at least I can see him in person now, hmmnnn so exciting! I thought happily and even giggled.  Until I didn’t notice that I almost at the edge of the hallway and don’t know anymore which way the bathroom is, I thought what was Seohyun said earlier, just walk straight then turn left and open the first door, and then I saw a room open and just went in and open the door. And that’s right it’s a bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door, OMG just to find Jonghyun with no shirt and his pants half way pulled up and peeing. "Ahhhh!" I screamed with my eyes wide open but eventually covered my mouth with my two hands to lower my voice for I thought others might hears me, I just don’t want to make a scene in other people’s house.

Jonghyun's head snapped up and he looked shocked for a millisecond before he also screamed at me in his angry tone. He even told me to step out and close the door. I really didn’t know what to do next so I guess I just followed his order. I was about to go and open the door when finally I felt Jonghyun, oh! Yes! My one and only Jonghyun went near me and smirked slyly

"W-wait…Like what you see? I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter