The Conspiracy...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, FNC management made a public appearance and explanation to the people about the scandal. They denied the scandal. And they even confirmed what Yuna’s said in her prior press conference were all true and nothing but the truth.  They clear everything up for Yonghwa.

And because of that CN Blue especially Yonghwa gained his entire fan base back, after Yuna and FNC Management made their little announcement. It even helped boost CN Blue ratings a little higher since more people had been reached with this scandal. In the long run it helped Yonghwa more than it hurt. The minor damage done to his reputation was easily fixed since everyone dropped the bashing.

Thankfully the scandal passed without too much of a problem for Yuna. It hung around longer for Yonghwa and it made CN Blue a even more very famous rock band in the country with such a predominate issue.

While, Yonghwa did not say anything and just remain quiet all the time.

 

Meanwhile at FNC Office.

"Now, with everything’s back to normal.  And with all the sponsor got back their trust and started to regain their sponsorship to Yonghwa" the FNC President began, "I think now is the best time to release the boys new album, their major concert, and their world tour, don’t you think so?"

"That's very true," CN Blue Manager replied smilingly. "I will tell the boys immediately so they can get ready for their comeback. I’m sure they will be excited to work again" He added.

"But you know, you’re such a genius, I really admired and like how you deal with the boys especially Yonghwa.  You really handled them well huh."  The FNC President said to the Manager and even laughed a victorious laughed.

"Of course, I’m their Manager after all." The Manager said and joined the President with his victorious laughed. He cannot help but to think how this happened.

"Cheers! For the million dollars coming on our way! Cheers!"  The two said in unison and begun continue to their little celebration with their victorious laughed.

 

Manager POV

After the day we walked out the FNC building, when the FNC President talked to me and Yonghwa in his office. I immediately helped the boys to get into the villa that the President borrowed them to hide for a moment while the chaos of that scandal was still hot. Yonghwa doesn’t like the idea and wants to go back to his house, and he was worried for Seohyun and their twins. But I told him that he doesn’t need to worry at all for them for I will go and explained everything to Seohyun and I will take care of them while they’re gone, and that’s made Yonghwa relieved.  After I settled with the boys I left them and begun my way home.

On my way home my phone begun to rung and it was the FNC President wants to talk to me again, alone in his office.  So I immediately got back to that office.

“I know more than anyone else you’re the one that really knows your talents well, even their little secrets, right? Now tell for once and for all tell me honestly, the scandal about Yonghwa is it true or just a rumor? Tell me honestly; remember your job and career will depend on your answer. And you don’t want your hard work and your career as well for the boy’s career, to just end up like that right?  You know what my capabilities to do right are?” The President straightly asked me, I know the President’s so well too, once he said he will definitely do it.

For a moment I tried my best to think first for what I will going to answer him, until I remember all my hardships, hard work and difficulties I had encountered and done just to enter and stabled in this business.  And I also thought about the boys, hard work and dreams. So from then I decided to just tell him the truth, for me, as well for the boy’s future too.

“Well, I know you mean what you say. Okay about Yonghwa’s scandal. That woman and those children and him involve them. That’s all true. I even met them too. But I told Yonghwa to just keep it secret for he is not an ordinary person and it was not healthy for his career and his band. It’s true they’re living together but not in any relationship it’s purely for the children sake. But definitely they were not married.” I continuously and honestly said to him.

“Okay, thanks for being honest. Now, I would like to be honest to you too. You know since that scandal raised and circul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter