Yonghwa and his Twins...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At shooting place.

Finally, their shooting was done for today. Yonghwa instantly go to his Manager and told him that he’ll go ahead to their villa, for he wants to get rest early. The Manager looked at him and he was amazed to see Yonghwa’s face, because for the first time after three years he once again saw that genuine smile of his face.

"What'll it take to have a smile on your face?" he asked him.

"What do you mean?”  He replied.

"I was just amazed because for the first time in three years I got to see that genuine smile on your face again, why what happened that make you so happy like that?" His manager asked him again.

“Aneyo. Nothing. I...I…think I just love this place…that’s why” Yonghwa replied, sighed and smiled.

The manager chuckled while listening to Yonghwa’s answer, which making him grin. Of course Yonghwa’s smile was the same as it had been for the past three years, just that tiny curve at the end of his lips without so much as a peek of his perfect white teeth. But that was enough for everyone. It was even more than enough for all his fans who thought he was just being cool that way, and not knowing the exact reason why they never saw their favorite idol smile. His manager muttered on himself silently. While looking at Yonghwa excitedly leaving their shooting venue.

Back to the restaurant/villa.

Yonghwa was excitedly open the door and he greeted by the staff upon seeing him entering. He just smiled and nodded to them. He went in then he looked around the whole restaurant, but he did not find what he was trying to find. Then he went straight at his villa, again he looked around the whole place, but still he couldn’t find what he wants to find.

He was disappointed so he just decided to go back to his villa and get rest. He was about to go in when he saw something caught his attention, it was across his villa.  There he saw what was he was looking a while ago. Those two children that he just met at the restaurant this morning. He saw them looking out to their window, exactly across his villa, for knowing that he felt lucky and relieved.

Yonghwa shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts but continued staring at those small children. And he started to walk and get near them; he stood in front of the window where they were looking out.

Yonghwa looked at them closely and started to study every part of their faces. Then he was surprised the more he looked at them the more he thought that these children were the spitting image of him when he was just about their age. Of course, he knew that sometimes people tend to look the same, but this is the first time he'd actually met persons who he thought had the exact same facial features as he did, the little boy even had his eyebrows, his sparkling eyes and the shape of his mouth and the messiness of his own hair, not to mention the shape of his face and his skin color.  While the little girl has the same shape of his nose, her gaze, her hair color, her smile, looked exactly like one of his own.  He also thought that those kids looked like he was only three or four years old.

"How long are you going to keep staring at us Ahjussi?" Jaehwa asked him in front of the window where he stood. That statement snapped him out of it.

"Sorry," Yonghwa said with a smirk.

The twin looked up at the unusual stranger and smirked back.

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter