The Beginning Under One Roof…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before his parents left Seohyun in Yonghwa’s house her Omma immediately called Yonghwa’s manager and his dongsaengs, told and explained to them about Seohyun, about her sudden living with them, about her condition and about her role when she live with them. She tried her best to explain everything that they need to know.  So that when they all back home they’ll not be so surprised anymore because they know already what to expect and the reason. Luckily, it seems that everybody buys his Omma’s explanation, so with that both of his parents got relieved and leave them immediately alone in his house.

As for Yonghwa, he was so pissed off he really so annoyed he wants to just scream to the top of his lungs, he wants to just smack and strike everything he sees in his surroundings just to release his anger. Because for the first time in his life he really felt this intense anger.  But at the back of his mind he knows he can’t do that, because of his status, he has a name to protect above anything. So he just leaves Seohyun alone in the living room and immediately locked himself in his room.

While, Seohyun left clueless in the living room she doesn’t even know what to do and where she will suppose to go and stay in this house. So she just sat quietly in the corner of the sofa and she decided to just wait hoping that he will return and tell her what to do next. While waiting, she begins to look around the house, it was big, modern and simply beautiful; she thought it really suit for a star like him. More than anyone else she knows and understands exactly his feelings right now, because like him she was also so shocked about this sudden thing that happened to them. She didn’t even imagine this will happen to her, not in this time of her life that she was about to realize her dream, her dream to enter the college life and finish her studies. She begun to think again what will happen to her now, how she will go on with her life now, she was really clueless about everything right now, seems all are in the mess now and with that thinking, she can’t help but begun to cry again, pitying herself, she can’t help but to think of her parents, if only they’ll here right now maybe she’s not like this, maybe she’s not stocked in this situation. “Omma…Appa” she just uttered in a low and sobbing voice.

After minutes of waiting and crying she begun to hear voices, all males, she begun to find them and see who they are. “Oh! Sorry did we wake you up? But wait I guess you are Seohyun right?”  A fair complexion handsome guy said and smiled to her “Oh Sorry too, I didn’t know I fell asleep here, sorry” she said. “That’s okay. By the way I’m Jonghyun, nice to meet you. Welcome” he added.

 

“And I’m Minhyuk, welcome Seohyun.” Another handsome guy told her he’s so cute with her eyes smile.  “and Jungshin here at your service, anyong! Seohyun, let’s live a happy and good life here” suddenly said the tallest guy among them.  He’s also good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter