Rumors Start and Revelation…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was instantly woken by the sound of his phone going off. He groaned as he rolled over and felt around his night table to find his phone. He picked it up and hit the screen praying he hit the right button and didn't accidently hang up on whoever was crazy enough to call so early on a Sunday morning. Yonghwa put the phone to his ear without bothering to open his eyes once thinking even if he did hang up on the person he could just go back to sleep.

"Hello?" Yonghwa said his voice still thick with sleep.

"Have you seen the news this morning?" It was Yuna’s voice came through the speaker. Yonghwa would've noticed the panicked note in her voice if he wasn't still half asleep. "It's bad."

"When would I have been watching the TV?" Yonghwa asked. "While I was in the middle of my sleep? It's too early to be awake or to have any kind of problems. Can this possibly wait until sometime after noon?"

"NO!" Yuna said. "Get out of bed." She said in her angry tone.

"I don't want to," Yonghwa said simply. "It's seven in the morning. What kind of problem could you possibly have?"

"Oh, it's not just me who has a problem." Yuna answered firmly. "We both do. Now get out of bed, I'm on my way over."

Yonghwa heard the ending click to the conversation as his girlfriend hung up the phone. But he didn’t bothered at all for he knows Yuna so well she is only saying that warning of her but never actually will do it, she will never do a thing that will bring her name into a scandal thing.  Yonghwa buried his face into the pillow for a moment as he ended the call on his own phone before letting out a loud groan. He didn't want to get out of bed right now. It was the first morning in weeks he had actually been able to sleep in and now something was going horribly wrong ruining his morning to sleep in. Without moving his head from its place in the pillow he threw the blankets away. He stayed where he was for another moment before he made himself sit up. Because his sleep was already disturbed he can’t sleep again anymore. Every movement seemed like one big effort to pull off. Yonghwa yawned and stretched once he was sitting up. He grabbed a shirt from the chair by his bed before he left his bedroom.

Yonghwa walked out into his room and made his way into the dining room where he saw Seohyun and twin were already sitting eating breakfast. Seohyun saw him coming and gave him a look. He went near to their twin and smiled at them and both kissed them on their cheeks which made them looked up and giggle.

"What are you doing up this early?" Seohyun asked. "I thought you doesn’t have any schedule in this morning but later in the evening?  So I did not disturb you all from your sleep." She replied “Oh, the door bells ringing, who’s that you’re Manager?”  Seohyun asked him

Yonghwa didn't say a word instead he just looked to the front door when they heard the door bell rung. Yonghwa stood up and he made his way to the front door to open the door.  And when he open the door he was surprised as Yuna  entered without bothering to stop and just walk in. Yonghwa was totally surprised and didn’t know how to control Yuna.

Seohyun however gave Yonghwa a look and the girl who just got in to the house, she was so surprised to see Yuna coming this early and looks upset and she didn’t know what to do first, she just looking froze.

"We have a problem" Yuna said and stop in the middle of her walking.

"Hey, why are you here and it’s so early" Yonghwa responded. "What's going on?"

"My Manager called this morning bright and early to tell me to turn on the TV because apparently there's some big gossip being dropped that's come out." Yuna began to explain. "That gossip was all about you and they even drag my name on it! And it was started to circulate everywhere now, papers, magazine and TV name it"

"What?!?" Yonghwa said as Yuna tossed some papers and magazines at him. "What with this thing?" Yonghwa asked

"The whole gossip is about you. They said you’re so mean. They said poor me, pity me, because you’re cheating on me. They said you had a secret affair and stubbing me behind my back. And you know what the worst thing I ever heard? That you and that woman of yours was already had children?  I don’t really understand where that’s coming from. I can’t believe it." Yuna suddenly folded her arms across her chest. "And they even had a picture of yours with that woman and those children! That's just totally absurd I just can’t accept it!"

Yuna smacked his arm. Yonghwa held up his arms to stop his girlfriend from attacking him any further. Yonghwa pinned her arms down by her sides so he could talk without being assaulted. “Please, just listen to me first…I can explain…you know”  Yonghwa said in his calmest tone trying to ease the tension between them.

“Oh no! who… w-who are they? That woman and those children?!? Why are they here in your house? What’s they doing here? S-so the rumor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter