Heart To Heart ...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s just another afternoon in their home and it’s Seohyun’s most favorite part of the day because she think it’s so quiet and serene where she can always enjoy her afternoon tea, her most favorite snack the steamed goguma with butter and reading her book in the terrace, where she also enjoy looking the perfect view of the city.

She was enjoying sipping her tea and eating her goguma when suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her and eventually saw someone peeking at her. It was Yonghwa.  She look at him “Oh, you’re here, you’re home early?” she asked him. “Neh, my schedule just finished early.” He replied to her.  “What about the other boys?” she asked him again. “Jungshin went straight to his drama filming.  While Jonghyun and Minhyuk went to the Super Junior’s dorm they invited us for a get-together-party.  But I didn’t feel to come and drink just want to go home and get rest. That’s why I’m home early alone.” he said. “Oh, I see…by the way do you need something? Or do you want to have something to eat an afternoon snack maybe? I can get you and put them in your room now?” she said to him “Yes, I actually want to have a cup of coffee and this goguma too…but I will just eat them here.” He said to her. “Okay I’ll get them please wait for a moment.” She said and stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Here is your coffee and buttered goguma…” She said while putting down the tray on the table. “Thanks…” he replied.  Then she immediately put back her things to the tray the cup of tea and goguma that she was drinking and eating a while ago and she was about to go when he stopped by Yonghwa. “Where are you going? Why are you leaving?” He confusingly asked her. “Somewhere else…I thought you would like to enjoy your time alone here…to relax and unwind.” She said in low tone. “No, just stay and continue what was your doing…just don’t mind me…I will just enjoy my snack” He said. “O-okay thanks…”. She replied awkwardly. She is so awkward but happy at least he is more calm now and he even is talking to her now. She thought he is not really that bad after all, she even thought that he is really handsome no matter what he is wearing and what he does. She secretly smiled when she thought that.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa couldn’t help but to look at her secretly and he thought that she really is not that bad after all. That she really is kind and comfortable like a mother as Jonghyun told him. And for the first time, he thought she is really that beautiful a natural beauty like a goddess. Perfect to bring to the parents and to be a wife.

And minutes later they were still sitting together doing and thinking their own things, without talking and looking at each other. It seemed like they’re just both sensing each other’s thought and waiting for the perfect time to talk. “Seohyun …” finally he called her to cut off their silence. “N-neh...” she replied awkwardly. “Are you really the one…the girl that’s in my room that night? Please tell me…answer me…are you really that girl?” He asked her in authority and looking straight to her. She looked back at him and said “Y-yes…I am t-that girl…” she almost crying.

“Oh! God….Why? Why did you not stop me that night? Why did you let me to do that to you? Why did not do anything and let that happened to us? And why did you just left me that day? Why did you run away instead of talking to me that da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter