Before She Left (Seohyun's POV)

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun’s POV (Before She Left the House of Yonghwa)

It was another sunny Sunday morning.

I looked back at my Jaehwa and Hyunjae, who were still asleep soundly on their crib I can’t help but smile when I looked at them they were so adorable like an angel, just like their father when he’s  asleep.  Oh I suddenly remember Yonghwa, I wonder what he’s doing right now or if he’s alright? He did not call yet since last night, maybe he’s just doing something important, maybe later he will call, I thought.  So quietly I stepped out of the room, allowing myself to have a good breakfast, while reading my favorite book and have a little relaxation while my twins still sleeping.

I was still enjoying my relaxation when suddenly I heard the door bell rang, I stood up and checked who that person is, then I saw my good friend Yoona standing in front, she was smiling brightly at me I opened the door and greeted her we even hugged each other, maybe because we didn’t able to see each other for two weeks because she had so much work and she even went out of the country for her business conference. I told her to come in and help her with the things she’s holding and lead her to the terrace where I held my little relaxation, which is now I think more enjoyable because I have companion, someone I can talk and laugh to.

“So how are you these days?” I asked Yoona while she’s making herself comfortable, grabbing some foods and pouring her cup a coffee and seating across me.  “Well, good but been so busy and tiring these past few days, I had so much work. But I’m good I guess.” She replied to me while sipping her coffee. “Oh, I remember how’s the twin? You know I saw that conference of that woman, Yuna,  I didn’t know that she’s that totally liar and a , I can’t believed she said that to you.  If I had only reached her that day, maybe I smack her face hardly and she’s doing all facial surgery now to fix her broken face. Lucky for her I’m not here when she does her conference” Yoona smirked after saying and cursing Yoona.

 

“Honestly, me too I don’t know why she said that, and to think that she ruined me in front of a national television that’s was so much, I don’t have the face to look for the people now.  But you know what it hurts me even more? When even my children dragged them to her lying. But I think I can’t blame her she had every right to be mad at me, she’s still Yonghwa’s girlfriend after all.” I said to Yoona sighing trying to hide my sadness.

 

“But even so, she has no right to insult or ruin your reputation just like that. She don’t know you personally and what happened before between you and Yonghwa was not your fault, it just happened accidentally or because you were just under the circumstances that both of you had no control so it’s just happened. You know, you can sue her for ruining your reputation like that for that’s completely lies. Don’t worry I will help and support you all the way, we will get a good and great lawyer and I will pay for all the expenses so that your name and reputation will be clear and clean again. And so that she will learn her great lesson. What do you think we will do that okay?” Yoona told me in her most convincing voice.

 

“Thank for your concern, but I think there’s no need for that, things will become more complicated and I don’t want to drag and hurt many people involving us, like Yonghwa’s parents I owed them a lot and they’re too good to me, the boys and most especially my children. I just want to live in peace now, anyway I know myself better than her. And I always believed that no matter what at the end the truth will always prevail” I replied.

 

“Oh, okay I know… I know now… you’re so kind really you know that? But anyway, how’s the boys especially Yonghwa did you talk after that incident?” Yoona suddenly asked me.

 

“Oh, I think they’re good, they’re staying in their President villa temporarily while the scandal still hot. Yeah, we already talked about that he apologized to me about what Yuna did and he was so sorry to me. He told me that he will not go home for a while for our safety so the people will not bug us anymore here and that he will go home as soon as everything’s subside and he will definitely sort all the things out and make them right, he even asked me to stay still and to hang on a little. He called everyday twice or thrice to ask for the twins and our welfare. He really love and missed the twins so much.” I continuously told Yoona.

 

“Yeah I know how he real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter