Yong's Back...Yong's Jealousy....

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At CN Blue Headquarters

Yonghwa can't help but felt frustrated because he thought performing in London will only be their overseas assignment that time, and they can be back home as soon as their performance over.  But he's so wrong because since their London performance other Korean Consulates in other parts of the world wants them also to perform on their special events, simply because they become the pride of Korea because of their outstanding talents in music.  After London they had to go to New York, Chile, Brazil, Australia and their last destination before go home to Korea is Japan for their new album recording and launching.  And before they knew it they had been two months away from home already.  But one thing that good and admirable to Yonghwa is that even though he's having a lot of difficulties or problems in life, once he step up on the stage and perform, he can always and still manage to give his best shots to his performance and you can't see what's he's dealing on his side. But if you will deeply look into his eyes there you can see his real feelings. His sadness.

He really wants to finish every works they've given to them so they can go back home as soon as possible, because he really misses his children and Seohyun terribly. He wants to see them, be with them, talk and fix and sort things out to them.  It's been three long years for his loneliness, yearning and eagerness to see and be with them again.  And now that he has given a chance again, things were getting complicated on them again.  Sometimes, he thought that destiny doesn't want them to be together or fate's playing on them.  By that thought he can't help but chuckles. And that didn’t escaped for his dongsaengs attention?  They knew that there is something that keeps on bothering on their Hyung's mind again.

"Hyung, are you alright?" It was Jonghyun who asked him first. "Hyung, whatever it is that burdens you,  you can share with us...we're here to listen and to help you, you know that right?" Junghsin added while Minhyuk just went near him and patted his shoulder as a sign that he's always there to help.

"Oh, thank you...I know that you were always there for me...and I want to take this moment to thank you all for being such a wonderful and understanding dongsaengs to me, especially when I was on the lowest and saddest part of my life. Thanks guys for still hanging on to me for enduring my moods.  Really I felt blessed because you were my band mates and dongsaengs." He honestly told the boys, which made them smile and nodded as a sign of accepting their Hyung's gratefulness.

"And because we've been so busy and pre-occupied with our work these days...I didn't had the chance to tell you what happened to me while I was gone, filming in Jeju island.  You know that we had our last filming in Jeju Island right? But I really don't know what comes on our PD's mind that time, because he suddenly didn't satisfy about the outcome of our filming location. And that he immediately change it from another location, but for me that's the best thing he has done and I think he's right because that location was far better than Jeju. But what made it so special? Is that because of that place...I finally found and saw my Twin and Seohyun again after three long years I finally found them."  He smilingly said to his dongsaengs.

"What?!!? Really...How?" The boys shockingly asked in unison.

"Well, simply because all these years that was the place where they stayed which made me felt so relieved because I know they've safe there even before and they stayed at that place. And now Hyun was working at that beautiful place, as the Manager and she's the one running that place.  The following day I was eating breakfast before our shooting start at their restaurant...and there I suddenly and  fatedly saw and I found my twin....who where seating accross our table....and eventually  I also met Hyun again" He continously said to his dongsaeng.

"Wow! That was so amazing...I’m so happy for you hyung....finally you found them again" Jonghyun said in amazement. 

"So, Hyung how's Seohyun now?" It was Minhyuk asked him.  "And the twin, how are they? I bet they're grown up now right?" Jungshin added.

"Well, Seohyun has changed a lot, she is now more matured, stunningly more beautiful and looks so smart and she really did looks like a real Manager now with lots of confident.   While the twin...oh...they were so amazingly cute, beautiful and so smart...and oh I’m so glad that my Jaehwa loves to play with guitars while Hyunjae loves to play piano, but they both love to sing and dance.  I guess they got that from me huh?" He proudly said to his dongsaengs while smirking.

"Really can't deny that they were an idol children... can't hide the fact that they were you're children huh Hyung?" Jonghyun smilingly replied.

"So Hyung what's next now? Did you sort things out on them already? Are they finally coming home again soon? When is that? Oh I missed them too...our home became so sad, empty and incomplete since they were gone...only Seohyun makes it happy and brightful" Minhyuk excitedly asked him.

"I guess we better change their nursery room into the children's room now...because they're grown up kids already...oh can't wait for them...missed them so much too...and missed Seohyun's warm smile and cooking..." Jungshin added.

"Well, unfortunately,  that's the saddest part...I don't know if I can still convince them to go back home, in fact before I left for London,  I did not even talk or even said my goodbyes to them because we really in a hurry that time and God knows I had tried but time did not allowed me...and unfortunately...when I met them again...they were already had their own lives...happily living there and my children doesn't know or recognize me anymore...they just calling me Ahjussi and Mr. Jung now..instead of Appa.  That was hurtful really.  And as for Hyun...s-she's now into relationship...she has a boyfriend now..." Yonghwa told them as he bows his head to hide his sad emotion.

"Oh, Hyung so sorry to hear that...but don't tell us you're giving up on them already? I mean Seohyun is in a relationship only but not yet married you know...there's still a lot of chance for you to win her back..." Jonghyun asked him.

"Yes, Hyung...Jonghyun's Hyung is right...you can't just give up on them...there's still hope...besides you had already an edge on that man because of the twin" Minhyuk added in.

"And Hyung...we can help if you need us...we can get her by hook or by crook...just tell us..."Jungshin in with a wink.

"Eyyyyy...no need for that...but of course...I'm not yet giving up on them...and I don't have plans for that...all I need is time...to be with them and to prove myself in sincerity with them...specially on Seohyun...there's no way she can take by another guy...over my dead body!" He firmly said to his dongsaengs.

"That's our Hyung!" the boys happily said in unison...while raising their hands in the air.

That's where when their Manager came in...and told them that finally their work is over...and that they're free to go back home....and the most blissful thing was...they're given a one month break...before their big concert in Korea...to make them rest, relax and to free their mind...they are free to go anywhere they want...but they need to report on their location first and not turning off their phones not even once. 

The boys felt relieved upon hearing that great news which  makes them really really happy? Specially Yonghwa. He silently thanked God for he will have lot of time to spend on his twin and Seohyun.

"Me, I'm going home in Ilsan...I just want to catch up with my family, I'll take them to a good place for vacation." Minhyuk said first.

"And me too...I really missed my Mom's cooking...just want to catch up with my family and sleep as long as I want...oh can't wait to do that!"  Jungshin excitedly added.

"As for me. I don't know yet, but definitely will go home too in Busan....but hmmnnn I had to think first..." Jonghyun told them.

"Hmnnnn...Jonghyun...I think I know where you want to spend your vacation now...I saw you kissing her...I really don't know you're that fast man..." Yonghwa smilingly teases him

"Really! You saw that too and you know it already Hyung?!? Wow! you're daebak! really can't hide anything from you..honestly I just followed your advices so I will not regret later on." Jonghyun surprisingly said to him.

"What is that, come on tell us too???" Minhyuk and Jungshin asked in confusion.

It was then when Jonghyun's phone rang....and he saw in his phone screen that it was Yoona...he can't help but to smile widely enough to see his precious dimples.

"Come on guys...let's go...we need to get ready and packed our things first...our flight will be this afternoon already...besides...I think Jonghyun needs his privacy now...to talk to his one and only girlfriend now..." Yonghwa smilingly said while giving Jonghyun his signature's wink.

"What? You mean Jonghyun Hyung has a girlfriend now? Since when? Hyung, who is she?  Oh, come on Hyung tell us too..." his two dongsaengs kept on bugging Yonghwa.

"You'll know and you'll see once we get home...I just want to give uri Jonghyunnie the priviledge to introduce personally to us his one and only love....so, just be patience for now okay..." Yonhgwa told his dongsaengs, they just nodded like a child but still left in confusion.

And that evening the boy's finally got and arrived home safe and sound. 

 

Two days later...

Yonghwa was so excited to enter the restaurant and can't wait to get back on his villa again where he stayed when they were filming two months ago, but what made him really so excited and happy is the thought th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter