One Beautiful Sunday Morning...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and the boys still sleeping soundly on their respective rooms. For they don’t have any schedules today and tomorrow too, so they have two days off to be exact. They’re so happy when they heard to their Manager, because that was a rare opportunity for them because they always packed up with so many schedules since they became so famous. That’s why they decided to just spent it to their home, to catch up to their rest and sleep and eat whatever comes to their minds. They just want to be as relaxing and peaceful as holiday with no worries, stress and no work at all.

While Seohyun was out early today and go to the nearest park near their building or condo. She went out today especially to do some walking exercise, because she advised by Yonghwa’s mother and even her doctor told her that walking is good for pregnant women, especially when they’re nearly their due dates.  It really helps them to deliver their babies quickly. And she is hoping and wants to have a safe and fast delivery that’s why she decided to just take their advice.

“Wow! What a happy Sunday morning…it’s sunny and yet so beautiful…really perfect for walks like this…and I’m just so happy just to smell the morning dew…you also like it huh Baby?” She happily murmured while caressing her tummy and while still walking around that park. Finally she got tired and started to look for a bench for sitting and luckily she found one nearest her but she noticed there is already someone sitting there and it’s a girl, with earphones on smilingly and happily singing along with the song she listen to her hand phone, while eating her bread and drinking her milk, she guess it was her breakfast, she didn’t even notice that Seohyun was already sat beside her. Seohyun looked at her and she thought she is really simple but stunningly beautiful, looks like she is a nice and cheerful person she even looks like an idol or a celebrity. Then suddenly looks towards Seohyun and smiled at her.

“Hi! Good morning…” Seohyun happily greeted her. “Oh! Hello good morning too…” she smilingly replied to Seohyun. “Do you always go here? Do you also live near this park?  You know you seemed so happy to be here…” Seohyun asked to her. “Neh, my house is just near here that building actually and I always been here almost every weekend or whenever I have free time…I enjoy walking and just sitting here alone and listening to my favorite song…and by the way I’m Yoona, Im Yoona imnida” she told Seohyun while extending her right hands to Seohyun, gesturing for handshake.  “Oh! I see. Hi! Yoona and my name is Seo Joo Hyun, you can just call me Seohyun for short, nice to meet you, I guess were just the same age so I will just talk to you in banmal okay?.”  And they shake hands. “Oh! Yes no problem at all…oh! You’re pregnant?  I guess you need milk and this bread…here has them too…” said Yoona while grabbing bread and milk from her bag and gave it to Seohyun. “Oh! Thank you so much. Yes I am almost on my due date anytime this month I guess” She happily said to her. “Oh! Is that so?  But I bet you’re so excited and can’t wait to see your baby now huh?’’ She asked Seohyun.  “Neh, sooo excited.” She smilingly said to her. “Hey! You want to listen to my favorite song really so good and so addicting to listen?” excitedly offered Seohyun and gave her other earphone. “Oh! Can I…really …” Seohyun said to her and put on the earphone. 

But Seohyun was so surprised to hear that the song she boasts, loved to listen and makes her that happy was one the CN Blue song, it was actually Jonghyun’s song “My Love” one of the theme song he sang in the drama Gentleman’s Dignity. “Y-you like CN Blue that much, chinchia!?” She suddenly asked Yoona. “Oh! Yeah very much…I’ve been their fan ever since I heard their Love Girl and Revolution song. But I especially liked Jonghyun, he’s sooooo handsome, manly and loves his sweet voice and oh that dimples of his too. Oh! My one and only crush in the world!…How about you do you like them too?” Yoona said and asked her back in excitement.  “N-neh! I-I like them too…” Seohyun awkwardly replied. “Chinchia! Oh! That’s good I guess we will really be good friends from now on…and by they who do you like most among them?” Yoona said with her eyes wide open and curiously asked Seohyun. And Seohyun didn’t know what to say to her because she didn’t really think about that yet…”Y-Yonghwa…” suddenly that name came out on her mind and she replies in a low tone…”Oh! I see…he’s so good looking, has a powerful and soothing voice and hot too…but I guess he’s so mysterious though…” Yoona “Eyyy…wait, does your husband hot like him too hmmnn? He’s not jealous even if you watch and like them a lot?” she added. “A-actually I … I d-don’t have a husband yet j-just got pregnant…” she said in shy and low tone. “Oh! sorry I didn’t mean to ask you that  to…oh it’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it…no big deal…let’s just drop that subject…anyway, let’s just continue with the CN Blue things ok…” Yoona said and back in excitement.

And so the two girls comfortably and continued with their chatting, they just talked anything under the sun, happily and giggling, just like they’ve known eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter