Getting To Know her…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun or Seo Joo Hyun to be exact, despite her calm and sweet personality had a very sad and tragic past or background.  Her parents both died in a car accident when she was only 10 years old.  And she doesn’t have any siblings or direct relatives, for both of her parents were only child like her.

 Their house and a little savings in the bank were the only things left by her parents, was managed to sold and get all by her mean relatives, without her knowledge and without giving her anything back.  And so in order to survived, she was forced to move from one house of her relatives to another. No one treat her well instead they made her slaved at a very young age. But she managed to endure all those painful years because she has to survive, nothing to go where and nothing to rely on. But that does not stop her from pursing her studies, on her free time she keeps on finding kind hearted people and schools and trying to join all the exams given by those that granting scholarships for the unfortunate, like her.

 Which eventually, after two years she found one and that was Yonghwa’s parents they had a Scholarship foundation and got her accepted?  When Yonghwa’s parents met her personally and knew about her fast, they pitied her so much, and they did like her because she was so kind, calm and sweet they just like her as their own daughter.  So they decided to get her and let her live in their own house since then.

And to make it up for their good de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter