The Solution...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“After we found out about Seohyun’s condition your Omma and I couldn’t stop worrying and thinking what and how we can help you or both of you to solve your problem.  Until we finally came up to the nearest and possible solution well at least momentarily.  That Seohyun will stay out in Busan first to hide her condition and she will stay in Seoul, here in your own house, with you.” His Appa told them.

“Andwae! Shireoyo! I don’t want to! you know I can’t do that. I just can’t…” Yonghwa immediately protested.

“But you know with her condition now, she cannot live in our house in Busan anymore.  Because people might start to see her condition and start gossiping about it.  They all know that she didn’t have a boyfriend not even dating anyone that she’s innocent when it comes to that. And they all know and saw that you stayed and spent your two months break with us in our house with Seohyun as well.  Besides, she doesn’t have any place to live on besides our house in Busan and your house here in Seoul”.  Yonghwa’s Appa continues...

“And what about me and my career then? What if people see her living with us here? What about my dongsaengs what am I going to tell them?  And my manager?  And not to mention Yuna. How am I going to explain everything about her to them?  You know how we worked hard just to be where we are now…” Yonghwa said as to show his disagreement.

“Well, I can take care of that, I will all tell them that I hired you a new maid. That I knew her well and trust her well to do the job.  That she’s pregnant and abandoned by the guy responsible for her preg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter