And The Rumors Spread Easily…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days, the rumor started to spread out easily and almost everywhere, becomes bigger and bigger nationwide.  Because Yonghwa and his band CN Blue was that popular and especially Yuna whom was also a much known personality and considered by most as their modern heroine.  And just because their relationship was not kept in the public, so they become really a public figure even their relationship always awakes everyone’s curiosity.

Yonghwa had never seen so many crazed fans in his entire life. This thing with Yuna was getting out of control and quickly. And everyone was already going crazy over the news. He was just trying to get to FNC building after getting a phone call from his Manager saying that the FNC President, demanding he get over there at once. Yonghwa was told to bring Yuna with him but he forced to tell his Manager she couldn't come because she has her own schedule.  All he wanted to be get inside and quickly because there was a huge mass of people standing outside FNC Building. Not just girls either, there were plenty of guys too, all of whom looked like they wanted to beat the crap out of him. And luckily because of the security of the building they managed to enter the building safe and sound.

“How come this happening. I’ve already told you to just keep it secret and well kept as careful as possible but what did you do?” Yonghwa’s Manager said to him while inside their label building’s office the FNC and waiting for their company president to come out. For he asked for Yonghwa. Obviously to talk about the rumor about Yonghwa.

Yonghwa did not replied instead he just look at the papers in front of him and read them all.  He read lots and different kinds of opinion were said. Some people think Yonghwa was truly the bad boy. Those people basically think he's a jerk. But still other people are taking a more sentimental look at it considering Yonghwa’s side. But most people take Yuna's stand point and just flat out call him a jerk. On the other hand he’s being torn to pieces by everyone.

“Ah! What a life. Tch!”  Yonghwa suddenly said. While still looking at the papers in front of him.

"What do you mean?" Yonghwa’s Manager asked.

"Well," Yonghwa sighed. "People are looking at me like I'm a horrible person for cheating on my girlfriend. While everybody taking Yuna’s side and so curious about her side. Sounds like this are creating one giant debate among all of our fans," Yonghwa said. He was looking over papers he was reading.  "What am I supposed to do? Aaahhh! Chinchia. I just want to smack all those who created this!"  Yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter