The Firsts….

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was so excited because tonight she will see the boys again.  For tonight they’ll be back home after 3 weeks of staying abroad from their overseas schedules, particularly for their Asia and America tour.  CN Blue, because of their rising popularity they begun to get lots and lots of schedules, projects, tv and radio guestings, magazines covers and interviews, brand endorsers, dramas and even international tours. They really had a very busy and hectic schedules these days that’s why they’re rarely seen in their house lately, it seems they’re just back home to sleep a little and to just change their clothes. They didn’t even have a chance to eat full meals in their house; they’re always in a hurry. That’s why she missed them a lot. Because she always left home alone and with nothing to talk to. 

Good thing Yonghwa’s Omma calls her often to check on hers and her baby’s health, she even accompanied her to her monthly check-ups. Because of her pregnancy they’re even become more closer to each other. She’s really like a real mother to her that’s why she always been respect and love her.  Maybe that’s one of the reason why he cannot hate Yonghwa and she endures everything on how he treated her, because of his mother.

She was busy preparing and cooking some foods for the boys and even started to heat up the soup so that it will still warm when they comes back. Then suddenly she heard the doorbell rang. “Oh! they’re here…” Seohyun smilingly said to herself upon hearing the doorbell, she really don’t know why she was that happy and excited just knowing that they’ll back, she headed the front door and she’s right the boys are back. And she immediately opens the door and greets them cheerfully with a smile on her face.

“Anyong! Welcome Back…” She brightly said to them. “Anyong!...sorry to bother you to open the door…happy to be back home and see you again.” The boys said in unison, with a weak smile on their face. They just all go to the living and immediately throws themselves on the sofa. “Aneyo, that’s ok…oh it seems you were all so tired…did you guys had your dinner yet?” She asked them. “No, we didn’t eat yet…” Minhyuk said to her. “and we’re starving…oh I just love the smell of the food here”  Jonghyun added.  “Yeah, just wait a moment I will just serve your dinner now…” Seohyun told them and begin to gathered the sandwiches she prepared earlier , made them coffee and serve them. “Wow! Thank you Seohyun…you’re really the best” Jungshin told her while excitedly grab the foods in front of him and begun to eat. “It’s really, good to eat at home…” Minhyuk and Jonhyun said unison and begun to munch their food as well.  “Yeah! I’m happy to see home guys…just eat well and take a rest later ok…” Seohyun told them but what really got her attention was Yonghwa.

He was just sitting quietly on the corner, looking down and not minding them all. She took a glance on him, she thinks he was sleeping but it seems he was shaking and chilling. She got near him and instantly put her hand on his forehead. “Hey! I’m ok...just tired” he weakly said upon seeing Seohyun near him but he never resists Seohyun on putting her hand on his forehead.  But Seohyun continue and did not mind him.  “Omo! You’re so hot, you’re so sick Yonghwa-ah!” she exclaimed. “Palli! help him to get up and walk we need to take him  to his room, palli lets go!” She commanded the boys.

“N-neh” the boys said and immediately help Yonghwa to go to his room. “Hyung, I told you earlier you’re sick…you should ask and drink medicine first.” Minhyuk told him while helping him lay on his bed. “Hyung, you want us to bring you to the hospital now?” Jonghyun said. “Yes, hyung I think you better to go there now I will come I will drive”  Jungshin added.  “Shiro, no need I think I just need to rest now, just go finished your food and take a rest, you we’re also so tired and get out here before you also catch my sickness…” Yonghwa said to his dongsaengs in a low and weak voice.  “Babo Hyung! Still worrying about us even if he was sick…” Minhyuk said while looking at his hyung. “Yeah, I think so too. He’s such a good hyung as always” Jonghyun and Jungshin both agreed. “That’s why yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter