Meet the JungSeo Twins...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the night that the twin was born Yonghwa and the boys did not go back to the hospital anymore and were not allowed by their Manager because of their career, and status as an idol, because they were famous people around them or around the hospital might start to suspect them and start a rumor or scandal for them not to mention the paparazzi just everywhere watching and waiting for their scoop. So to avoid all that, Yonghwa’s Omma decided to just take over about everything in the hospital, about Seohyun and the twin after all she really enjoy, so delighted and so excited with the twin.

By the way Yonghwa was also already told their Manager everything about his current situation because he thinks he is trustworthy, has the right to know and because he was also closed to them (CN Blue) as their hyung.  Luckily he is, but he told Yonghwa and the boys to just keep it secret to the management as well to the public to avoid any unfavorable circumstances to their career. And the boys understand and agreed to their Manager.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Yoona got back early in the morning to visit Seohyun. She asked first the room where Seohyun’s staying at the information center of the hospital before proceeding.  She was so excited to see Seohyun and her baby; she even bought some flowers, balloons and fruits for welcoming the baby.  Upon reaching the room she knocked the door and the door open slowly and she saw a fine not so old woman and she was asked by that woman who she was looking for and she told the woman her name and that she is a friend of Seohyun.

And Seohyun, saw her and told Yonghwa’s Omma that she knows her and that she is her friend, she even introduced her, so Yoona excitedly came to Seohyun and saw the baby. “Wow! Twins…chinchia? Seohyun you got twins? Wow! So happy for you. Aneyong! Twins, I am your Aunt Yoona …welcome to the world!” She happily said to the twins while constantly looking at them smiling. Since then Yoona help Yonghwa’s Omma to take care of Seohyun and the twins in the hospital and they were became close, like Seohyun she really likes her too, she thinks she is a good person and bubbly so happy to be with. 

And so three days after the twin was born and after everything continued to run smoothly for mother and the twin.  Seohyun and her twin were finally free to go home. Yonna and Yonghwa’s Omma helps to brought Seohyun and the twin home from the hospital. Yoona even drive them home for she knows already where Seohyun’s live. But still she doesn’t know yet that the house where Seohyun live was also the house where CN Blue lives.

Meanwhile at Yonghwa’s house…Yonghwa and the boys was so excited and happy for today is the day Seohyun is coming home from the hospital after giving birth to the twin. Especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter