For Just Another Misunderstanding?

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile back in Seoul...

At Yoona’s House.

Yoona opened her eyes slowly as she felt the after effect of the alcohol breaking her head, the sun streaming through her windows annoyed her. She can feel a hand gripping on her bare stomach, She felt his hot breath against her shoulder, his whole body under the same blanket. “What the hell is this? Who’s with me?” She begun to asked herself and wondering. 

She felt his grip tighten as she try to pull my body up against the bed. "Hey!" She flipped the blanket off them, which she immediately regretted. Then she saw that It was Jonghyun sleeping beside her, it was Jonghyun… in only his boxers.  She suddenly jumped out of the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her half- body, she was only wearing her undergarments. She screamed when she realized how horrible their situation was.

"Yahhhhh!" She shrieked in a high pitched tone.

Jonghyun, immediately stood up in panic, he was rubbing his head hysterically as if feeling an excruciating pain inside. As his eyes met hers, he tilted his head to the side, "What are you doing here?"

"I SHOULD ASK YOU THAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM WITH ONLY YOUR BOXERS ON?" Yoona’s screamed in irritation, her face violently blushing. How indecent for a man to do this?

He glanced down to find himself clad in only his boxers, as if the realization was slowly hitting him hard. "T-this is your room?" He pulled the other end of my blanket forcefully revealing her half- body. He looked at me shocked for a moment, she could feel her face couldn't get any redder from the embarrassment. She pulled it back desperately and tucked herself in for cover.

His expression changed into a teasing one, "Playing the tease now, are you?" he even gave her a mischievous smile.

She was about to scream back at him when the door slammed open revealing her parents on the other side, They was wearing an astonished expression, their eyes growing wide while gritting their teeth.

She was even more shocked. “They hey’re here? When did they come? How come I did not know they’re here, at my house? When I knew they were in States.” She asked in confusion.  Oh, she just got back to her senses when she saw her dad’s entering her room with his sharp eyes looking on them.

"I-It's not what you think, Abeoji." Her voice was shaking as she waved her hand in the air.

"Y-yeah.. U-Uncle …" Jonghyun reinforced. She’s glad they're on the same side, although it's not the best situation.

"The two of you, get dressed and follow me to my room!" saying this, her dad stormed out, his voice was frightening. She could tell he was really angry.

She sighed in disappointment, ". What have you done?" was all she said.

Jonghyun started to walk away and looked for his clothes to pick up, then he headed straight to the door and shut it close quietly. She felt… so alone. She was scared of her Abeoji, the last thing she want is to anger him. She stood up and entered the bathroom, She locked the door and filled the tub with hot water. My head and body ached and she was avid for a hot bath even though the day was warm. She added a few drops of lavender oil and submerged herself in the water. She just hope the bath would help stop the thundering pain of her head. After a few moments, She remembered her Abeoji. He'll get angrier if she took too long, so she immediately stood up and get dressed, she ran towards her father's which was in her living room and found Jonghyun seating across them, all were wearing a disappointed expressions. It's as if their discussion weren't bringing them to a good outcome.

She sat beside Jonghyun, "Sorry Abeoji, Eomeoni… I took a bath. But I t-think I have to i-introduce h-him to both of you f-first…" She said in her lowest tone.

Her Abeoji stared at her in disgust, "No need for that. He already did. He already introduced himself to us. And I already got his parents number.  You know your Eomonni and I went back here in our country to visit you because we already missed you and we didn't told you because we want to surprise you.  But we can't believe that we we're the one who got surprised. You really don't realize the seriousness of your actions, do you?" he growled.

She trembled in fear, she looked at Jonghyun who reached out for her hand and squeezed it slightly. He wasn't looking at her, he was staring intently to her Abeoji in determination. "I… I…"  She didn't know what to say. She looked at the floor, avoiding her Abeoji 's gaze.

"But Abeoji, Jonghyun said nothing happened right?"  She protested, awkward silence filling the air.

Her Abeoji ignored her. "I called your parents, Jonghyun…luckily your parents were about to visit you today as you told them to come here, so instead of going  to your place, they will go straight here...and  they’re on their way here."  Abeoji glanced at Jonghyun, then he redirected his eyes to her.

“B-but why did you that? What’s with that call Abeoji?  Yoona asked her Abeoji.   “Because we have to talk…about the two…”  That was a shocking statement from her Abeoji, he pierced his scary eyes on her "And  you…" he pointed at her. "you have to …marry Jonghyun!"

Yoona’s jaw dropped, her eyes grew wide, that was definitely more shocking to hear. "W-what?" She managed to choke out in difficulty. She couldn't believe this was happening. She let out a fake chuckle as she pulled herself together again, "W-what are you saying, Abeoji? Don't kid around." She was wishing this was just some prank played for them.

“I am not kidding…I am deadly serious here…even if we're living in America now...we're still following our cultures and we're remained conservatives when it comes our daughter...we can't just accept that you're sleeping together without our blessing and out of wedlock...that's completely unacceptable.” Her Abeoji told them. “Just don’t talk now…we will just wait for your parents to come” he added.

The air was so intense that if only silence could kill, they'll all be dead, unruly tears started to crawl down her cheeks, soon enough, everything went uncomfortable. No one dared to move, everything was happening fast. Her head was pounding violently that she wanted to hit it with something hard to make it stop. She couldn't even breath normally.

She looked at Jonghyun, who’s quietly seating beside her.  He just looked back at her smile and shrugged his shoulders and continue to keep quiet. They just waited for an hour and half. Just seating together thinking nothing while the TV was on.

Then gentle knocks were heard from the door, when it opened, there…Jonghyun’s parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter