Making Everything Right...Step by Step...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Couples…Unexpected in the same place…

Yoona seemed that she had seen a ghost that her eyes widen as she covered with her hands.

 ”Oh my god! Is this true! You two together…with the twin…again?!” Yoona surprisingly asked.

 ”Well…it’s kinda long story…I even want to tell you even before…but you had no time to come here...but...Anyway, I will just tell you everything later okay? “ Seohyun said…but stopped when she remember Jonghyun.

 ”Yah! Wait a minute…How come  you two came here…together …how did that happen? When did you two become that close huh?” Seohyun added.

 ”Well…just like what you had told me… it’s also kinda long story…I even want to tell you even before…but since I don’t time have to come here and talk to you personally…that’s why I did not tell you yet…Anyway, I will just tell you everything also later huh…” Yoona replied.

Seohyun nodded and did not said anything, she smiled at Yoona and gave her an ‘ah okay’ look.

”Yah! Jonghyun, I think you owe me an explanation too…why you’re here…are you following me by any chance?” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun.

 ”No, of course not Hyung…why would I do that…when I knew already that you need a time…alone…so why would I disturb you?  But really I didn’t know that the place you’re saying before was here…that’s why I was so surprised when I saw you here a while ago...” Jonghyun told him.

 ”Then why did you two come here together?” Yonghwa asked.

“Well, Yoona just want me to see this place even before when we we're just started dating...in fact  she always bragged me about it…but sad to say I don't have time before because of our hectic schedules... But the other she told me this place again and that she has something to tell me…and there’s someone I need to meet here…being finally, free and had a lot of time these days...so I decided to go and see this  place…and…seeing you,  Seohyun and the twin here...I guess I know now…what she wants to tell me…and who that person that she wants me to meet…It’s Seohyun…am I right Yoona-ah?” Jonghyung smilingly asked Yoona.

“Yes, you’re right…and I think you’re bright enough…to analyzed everything without telling you huh...such a cute genius!” Yoona replied and smiled back at Jonghyun.

Upon seeing the couple’s sweet staring and smiling to each other…Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at each other and both chuckled. 

”And actually…We’re getting married!” Yoona and Jonghyun said in unison.

"W-what?!?  Why?!? That’s sudden???” Yonghwa and Seohyun asked and almost yelled out.

 ”Because of soju…because we ended up sleeping together in one bed after we got drunk hard that night…because the following morning, my Appa and Omma suddenly came to my house and saw us sleeping together under one bed…so there…my Appa instantly called Jonghyun’s parents…they're talked about what happened and then…they told us we have to get married…we did our best to opposed them…but they’re firmed with their decision…that’s why we are getting married…soon…” Yoona explains.

”But honestly…we’re not against it…it’s just that we opposed because we think it’s so sudden and because we don’t want to be forced…but on the brighter side…we’re both glad and happy because we’re doing it not with strangers or with the person we don’t love…but it will be going between her and me…so we think it’s okay…we are going to do that soon anyway…it’s just that now it became earlier…” Jonghyun added.

”So, you mean…you two together already? I mean dating each other already? And you love each other already?” Seohyun asked them.

“Well, that’s right…we’ve together and dating for months now…sorry for not telling you until now…it’s just because I want to tell you personally” Yoona told her.

“Oh, is that so? Aneyo…it’s okay…I just want you to know that…I am so happy for both of you guys…especially for you my dear friend…finally, your dreams will come true…in a few months you're getting married with your one and only Jonghyun huh"  Seohyun laughed and told Yoona in her teasing tone.

“Yah! No need to say that…that’s embarrassing…” Yoona almost told her in whisper tone.

“Don’t worry my love…Hyung, here already knows everything…because he was the one who told me that I have to be bold and brave with my feelings…so I won’t regret later…Isn’t Hyung?” Jonghyun smilingly said while looking at Yonghwa.

“I don’t know…did I tell you that? When?” Yonghwa in his teasing and choding tone…

“Hyung…ahhh chinchia…” Jonghyun said.

“Arasso…arasso…” Yonghwa replied.

“Imo Yoona…we’re here too…you know…” Suddenly the twin told them.

“Oh, so sorry my dearest…I almost not notice you…”

“That’s okay…we’re busy with our foods anyway…” Hyunjae told her.

“Yeah, besides…we don’t understand old people talking…”Jaehwa added.

Jonghyun, looked at them with excitement and said. “Oh, these two…are you really uri Hyunjae and Jaehwa? Oh, they’re so big now…and they’re so cute, beautiful and adorable kids…oh you don’t know how we missed you…do you still remember us? Me?” Jonghyun smilingly asked the twin.

“No. Who is he Appa, Omma” The twin said in unison while looking up to their parents.

“Oh, he’s your Samchon Jonghyun…he also took care of you two when you were little babies…” Seohyun told the twin.

“Yeah, he’s one of my brothers…soon you will also meet…Samchon Minhyuk and Samchon Junghsin. And also your Halmoni and Haraboeji” Yonghwa told them.

“Chinchia, Appa? We all also had them? Wow when will we meet them? ...” The twin asked in amazed.

“Of course you'll meet them…soon...but for now…just go to Samchon Jonghyun and greet him okay” Yonghwa told them.

“Hello, sweethearts.” Jonghyun waved at them.

“Hello, Samchon Jonghyun…nice to meet you again.” The twin greet him in unison.

“Hi, me too…I am more than happy to see you two again...you don't have an idea how we missed you...but...wait…don’t  I deserve a big hug from you two huh…you gave me a hard time carrying you when you were babies…you’re too heavy then…that’s why my muscle sulked.” Jonghyun said in his teasing tone.

Which made the twin run to him and gave him a big and tight hug and even kiss him in the cheeks.

“But Samchon Jonghyun…you already had a big muscle now…see…”Jaehwa told him while pointing at Jonghyung’s arm.

“Ah chinchia? Well, maybe..Imo Yoona…was the one who is heavy then…” Jonghyun said while grinning.

“You…also carry Imo Yoona like a baby huh Uncle Jonghyun?  She’s  so big for that…” Hyunjae innocently asked.

“Aigoo…my arm…jinjia!” Jonghyun acted in pain while holding his arms.

“Aish! Best actor indeed….how about this hmmmmnnnn…” Yoona’s said while playfully pinching his ear like a little boy.

And with that statement...everybody made laughed hard.  They were just too happy to be together once again.
 

 

 

Day after…

After the couples talking and explanations about what’s happened and what's going on with their own lives and after catching up with each other.  Yoona and Jonghyun decided to walk and roam around the town to explore more of it's beauty.  And because Jonghyun was so happy and excited with the twin and wants to catch up with them, so they brought them along.  Which made them more excited and happy.   While Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to just remained in the villa for they want the couple to just enjoy themselves together.

Seohyun went to her house straight to continue reading her books that she wants to finish.

While Yonghwa went straight to his villa, continue working with his laptop and song  compositions.  But hours later he got bored then he decided to just go to Seohyun’s house to seek some more inspiration.

Just as he reached Seohyun’s house, he saw Seohyun doing something up in the roof… with Ahjumma. He was so surprised he never imagine her doing that thing.

"Hey, Seohyun! What do you think you're doing?" He shouted which kind of startled Seohyun.

She slowly turned to look down on him, "Oh, Yonghwa-ah…you're there?   Ahjumma and I were just looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter