Results of Honest Mistakes...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 – The Outcome of Yoona’s Unexpected Confession…

After Yoona, hanged up her phone while accidentally talking to Jonghyun,  she decided to call the real Joohyun that she was meant to call earlier, but this time she really checked first the name she was dialing before she made her call. 

“Hello, friend its kind of late now and you’re still calling me? Why is there something wrong?”  Seohyun asked her on the other line.

“Oh, friend ottoke…ottoke…Please help me I really don’t know what to do…I made a big mistakes tonight.”  Yoona told her upon hearing her voice.

“What? Wait, calm down please. What mistakes did you make and why?”  Seohyun eagerly asked her.

“I accidentally told and confessed my feelings to Jonghyun”  Yoona replied in her low tone. 

“What? How did that happened?” Seohyun asked her in confusion.

“I saw him earlier before I went home, I saw him that it seemed he was enjoying talking, flirting and even hugging those girls. I got annoyed and jealous.  Then due to my annoyance and jealousy I decided to call you to burst out my feeling, but unluckily for me instead of pressing your name Joohyun, I pressed his name Jonghyun, to add for my foolishness, I started talking without checking first the name whom I was talking too. So then, I just said everything that I felt for him continuously, knowing that you were the one I’m talking to. When I noticed that you didn’t say a single word, that’s when I started to wonder and asked if you’re still there, then I heard someone replied on the other line, I was shocked, because it was a male voice, and he even told me that he’s Jonghyun, I was shocked and even hanged up the phone in instant. Oh! So embarrassing really.” Yoona continuously told Seohyun.

“Oh, it’s that so?” Seohyun told her and even laughed at her. “Well, you’re right friend, that’s so embarrassing and sorry you’re so funny.” She added while laughing.

“Yeah, I know right?…Please stop laughing I’m already so embarrassed here.” Yoona replied in her weak tone.

“Oh okay sorry about that.  But seriously don’t worry friend. I know Jonghyun, he is a good and well-mannered man, I’m sure he did not take that confession of yours negatively for he is a broad minded person. I’m sure he’ll understand. And he will keep that to himself.”  Seohyun assured her.

“Really? You think so?” Yoona hesitantly asked her.

“Of course, I know him and been living with them for quite long time before, remember?…don’t worry too much. Just take it positively, who knows he also feels the same way and he likes you too” Seohyun even gave her hope.

“Eyyyy…that’s too much. There’s no way he’ll like me I’m sure I’m not even match even a tiny point on his dream girl.” Yoona replied.

“Eyyy don’t lose hope …and please stop looking down on you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter