Yuna’s Idea

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the rumors about Yonghwa started to spread easily and sell like a hot potato, the CN Blue Manager did not allowed the boys to go home straight that day instead he managed to rent an exclusive villa for them, he told the boys to just stay there for a while until the rumors started to subside a little, he insist to them that it is more better and safer that way.

The following morning Yonghwa wasn't woken up abruptly by his Yuna’s call, but he was woken up by his dongsaengs who decided letting him sleep until eight was sleeping in. Yonghwa groaned and mumbled for his dongsaengs to leave him alone and let him sleep. Whatever news they had he wanted to wait to hear until after he had managed to sleep for a few hours longer this morning.

"Come on, Hyung." Junghin continued nudging him. "Get up! You have to see what on the TV and Yuna has announced this morning."

"What did you say? What announcement is that? Please Jungshin leave me alone, I’m not in the mood for your joke this early” Yonghwa mumbled into his pillow. "Sleep. Now. Thank you."

“Hyung, we really saw that on TV and she will have a press conference and it will start in exactly 10 minutes.” Minhyuk insisted.

“Just wake up will you…” Jonghyun added.

“Aish! I’m still sleepy here…will all get out my room now and stop bugging me. Please please please” Yonghwa told them while his eyes still half closed.

"Fine!" his dongsaengs said in unison. And leave him.

Yonghwa remained against the pillow for another moment before his still sleep muddled mind registered the tone of the 'fine' his dongsaengs had left him with. Yonghwa thought about it for a moment before he sat up quickly in his bed.  And eventually made his way to go out from his room. At the living room there he saw his dongsaengs just looked him and watched with a small smile on their face.

"I'm up," Yonghwa said to his dongsaengs.

"Oh! Yes your are" his dongsaengs said unison.

Jonghyun grabbed Yonghwa’s forearm before pulling him into the living room. His dongsaengs was already sitting on the couch watching the TV. Minhyuk explained he had seen Yuna was making a special press conference to announce something no one knew anything about except her.

"It's already spreading like wildfire." Jonghyun explained.

"So?" Yonghwa asked. "The fire would've been there later for me to see."

"Just watch" Jungshin demanded.

Yonghwa throw himself on the sofa and begun to watched what was his dongsaengs asked him to watch.  It’s just on time the press conference was started.

At Yuna’s Press Conference Venue.

Yuna was sitting across from an interviewers. "So, you asked us to come here today because you had something important you wanted to say. So, please say it."

"First of all, thank you all for being here and for letting me on in such short notice."  Yuna began.

"I think you’ll all know already that it has something to do with the rumor spreading about Yonghwa right? I just thought that since my name was also dragged into this so-called rumor, and I can’t help it because as all you know we’ve been into a relationship for years now. So I just thought I should get this out soon before it spread more and create more damaged to us, me and Yonghwa and our re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter