Twenty Four Hours...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Seohyun rolled over and turned off her alarm clock "Ahhhh...another glorious working day!" She exclaimed while doing some stretching before she got up to bed and went directly to the bathroom.  After taking a bath, she changed for her usual office outfit matches it with shoes and bag, applied light make-up on her beautiful face and just tucked neatly behind her ears her soft and wavy hair.  Then she made her way to her twin's bedroom, there she saw the two cute little kids still sleeping soundly like an angels on their respective beds, look exactly like their Appa.  She can't help but smile remembering the cute and handsome face of Yonghwa.  She was just back to her senses when her phone rang, and it was Yonghwa.

"Yoboseyo...Oppa?" She said upon answering her phone.

"Good morning my Hyun...how are you? And the twin?" Yonghwa asked her on the other line.

"I'm good Oppa, just getting ready for work...and eating my breakfast for now...and the twin still sleeping soundly.  How about you why did you wake up so early did you have your breakfast yet?" Seohyun told him.

"Ah okay that was good...as for me, I will have my breakfast before I go at the restaurant later.  I just have to wake up early today because I have two radio interview at downtown, one is 10 am that's only me and the other one  is 2 pm with Jonghyun.  That's why I have to go first then Jonghyun will follow before lunch. By the way I want to spent the rest of the day with the twin, are you okay with that Hyun?" Yonghwa replies to her.

"Of course Oppa...but then how can they go with you when you have to go to your interviews?" Seohyun asked him again.

"They will go with Jonghyun and Yoona they will fetch them before lunch time.  Yoona will take care of them while me and Jonghyun having our second interview. Just please get them ready before lunch time okay?" Yonghwa asked her.

"Okay Oppa...please make sure to have your breakfast first before you go to downtown. And good luck to your interview Oppa."  Seohyun told him

"Neh, I will my Hyun...you too take care while working.  I'll see you tonight."  Yonghwa said to her.

"Okay Oppa...I will too..."  Seohyun replied.

"Hyun....I love you...bye bye..." Yonghwa told her I his husky sweet tone. 

"I love you too Oppa...bye...bye." Seohyun. Replies in her sweetest tone.  

And they hanged up.  Then she made her way to the kitchen to cooked some breakfast for herself and for her twin.  She was eating her toasts and sipping her steamy hot coffee when she heard the door bell rang.  She checked it and she saw Ahjumma standing in front of the door step and waiting for her to open the door.

"Oh, it's you Ahjumma...please come on in...you seemed a ltitle bit early today huh?" Seohyun asked her as she direct her to go to the kitchen.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" Ahjumma asked her in her worry tone.

"No. It's okay I was actually just having my breakfast.  Here have your breakfast first." She said while giving Ahjumma the toast and coffee that she prepared for her.

"Oh, thank you... " She said while grabbing her food.  "I'm a little bit early today because Kyuhyun told me to tell you that he wants to meet you today. He has something important to tell. And that he will wait for you in his villa."  Ahjumma told her. 

"Is that so? But why do I need to meet him in his villa? When he can meet me here, or in the restaurant or in the office?"  Seohyun asked.

"It's because he can't...he's sick since yesterday...he called the restaurant yesterday for room service he was asking for some fresh fruit juice and porridge to deliver in his room.  Upon hearing that I volunteered to cook the porridge and to make the fresh juice for him, I even delivered to him personally. There he asked me to tell you that he wants to meet you."  Ahjumma explains.

"Oh, I see...I guess I really need to visit him in his villa today before I will go to office...it's right and proper since he is still one of our guess here."  Seohyun said as she stood up and grabbed her bag.

"Yes. That's right. Just go ahead now, I will just do the dishes later..."  Ahjumma told her.

"And...oh, I almost forgot. I already cooked breakfast for the twin just please make sure to warm it first before you give them later okay?  And kindly help them to take a bath and help them to get dress after.  I had already prepared their clothes I put them on their bed side. Yoona and Jonghyun will fetch them later before lunch time. Okay Ahjumma?"  Seohyun told Ahjumma.

"Okay got it...don't worry I'll take care of everything...just go now..." Ahjumma smilingly said to her.

She just nodded and smiled back at her and then went straight to her twin's room first and gave them both a forehead kiss before she finally when out.

 

 

At Kyuhyun's Villa...

Seohyun stood in front of Kyuhyun's villa then proceed to the door step and instantly rang the door bell and she just waiting for Kyuhyun to come over and open the door, when she heard a low tone voice asking her name.  

"Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes, it's me...I'm here in you door step now..." She replied.

"Oh, yes please come on in...the door's already open...just come in..."  Kyuhyun told her.

Seohyun slowly open the door and just came in slowly headed in the living room.  There she saw Kyuhyun just sitting on a wheel chair facing the glass window that 's overlooking the beautiful sceneries of the Villa's garden.  He looks so sick, pale and thinner than the last time she spoke to him. 

"Good morning...How are you? I heard it to Ahjumma that you were sick that's why I brought you something...some fresh fruits and porridge..."  Seohyun greeted him while making herself comfortably seated on the chair accross him.

"Oh, I'm still fine thank you.  But I am not hungry right now...but I promise I will eat all that later..." Khuhyun told her.

"But why are you here?  I mean you should be lying and resting in your bed to make you feel more comfortable." Seohyun asked him.

"I ah...more comfortable seating here looking those beautiful sceneries than just lying in my bed.  Besides, everything's more convenience and accessible here."  He said.

"Is that so?  Well, I guess you're right.  But did you go to the hospital or did you already see a doctor for your treatment?  If not yet, I can accompany you...would you like to go now?" Seohyun offered him.

"No. I don't need to go to the hospital or see any doctor. I'm already used to this...I just need some rest, sleep and warm foods then I will be okay soon. I'm used to this anyway. I already knew it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter