Epilogue

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three Years Later…

 

One fine morning…Sandodong…YongSeo’s Home…

Yonghwa and Seohyun lay in bed and cuddled up as always, enjoying each other's company.

Seohyun lay with her head on Yonghwa's chest and had her arm around his waist.

Yonghwa had her hand on Seohyun back and was rubbing it lightly.  He loved to hold his wife like this. Seohyun was so soft, so y and so adorably cute.

"You're so soft Babe," Yonghwa hummed and kissed Seohyun’s neck, what made her giggling. "I love you so much," he  continued and gave another kiss.

"Oh so you only love me because I am so soft? So you can use me as a pillow or so you can play with me just like your Simpson’s friend huh?" Seohyun said playfully while Yonghwa's messy hair.

 "Ani....” Yonghwa just laughed but was too lazy to reply and nuzzled with his head into his wife's hair again.

They became silent for a moment then Seohyun looked up at him, as if he had been thinking out loud and was now being caught.

"What are you thinking about Oppa?" Seohyun asked innocently as she looked charmingly cute with those big puppy brown sparkling eyes.

Yonghwa studied Seohyun's face. She was so beautiful and y; even if she already bore three children, even after all these years, he still got butterflies in his stomach when Seohyun looked at him with those puppy eyes. He just loved her so much.

"I was thinking, maybe we could invite some of our friends over to our house? On the twin's 7th birthday on Friday. We’ll have a birthday party and a get-together party at the same time here in our house.  I would like to share our happiness to them…I just simply missed them because we all had our own houses and families now....even if we still see each other at work... I still missed them at home...you know…just like before when we all still living together on the same house.  So, what do you think babe?" Yonghwa said and tried to analyze every movement he saw on his wife's face.

Seohyun's brow frowned a little. "You know how I think about that too Oppa, I really want that too…” She replied to him.

It went quiet for minute. Seohyun was over thinking the request of his husband. Yonghwa really wanted this and Seohyun never wanted to be the one who stands in the way of her husband's happiness, so she agreed on his plan.

"Okay," she began. "I think I can at least try to handle it." Seohyun spoke softly and Yonghwa jumped a little of excitement.

"Really?" he cheered and Seohyun couldn't help but grin. Her husband was such a cutie when he was excited about something exactly like a child or a choding.

"Yes," Seohyun answered with more confidence this time. "I know it makes you happy and maybe it's good for me too to see them again. I mean, I love to have a long chat with them and hear their latest jokes...after all this time." Seohyun laughed as so as Yonghwa

"Nadu…nadu...so, I think I’m going to start later to call and invite them all…" Yonghwa agreed and hugged his wife tighter.

Seohyun grinned at his adorable husband and gave him a sweet slow kiss on the lips. "I love you."

Yonghwa smiled. "I love you too, babe.." He replied and deepened the kiss.

"Oppa, I think we need to get up now…maybe the children were already hungry by now…I need to check them…and you had to go and wash now…palli…" Seohyun assured softly and kissed her husband one more time before climbing out of bed.

"But I would like it, if you joined me in the shower, Mrs. Jung." Yonghwa grinned.

"I would love too, Mr. Jung…but not now…" Seohyun before she go to their bathroom.

Friday, Hyun Jae and Jae hwa’s 7th Birthday.

Sandodong…YongSeo’s Home…

"No, no, no, no," Seohyun groaned and held her hands on her face, as she lay flat on their bed that morning. Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Come on babe, the party is in the afternoon and as far as were concerned everything’s okay …so no worries now okay?" Yonghwa told her wife and kissed Seohyun on the lips.

"Oppa…It's your twin's 7th birthday, we have to celebrate it well!" she cheered but  sighed at the same. 

She and Yonghwa had hung the birthday decorations the night before so their house was a happy mess right now.

The party wasn't going to be big or anything but they did set up the small pool for the children.  Together, they had turned their garden into a kid's beach party venue.  

And for the menu....Seohyun's decided to cook a tomato based spaghetti with her version that has a sweet and sour taste in it, that was really loved by her husband and their children,  pork and hotdog barbeque, fried chicken, shrimp tempura and griiled steak with mushroom sauce.  While Yonghwa will cook his signature dish the dukkbokki and his  delicious seafoods fried rice.  And they bought three different flavors of ice cream for dessert and Seohyun baked a two birthday cakes for her twin.

"I know and I'm very happy but I am also excited and scared that it will not be the best party for our twin…and about friends who are coming to celebrate it with us," He whined and Seohyun frowned.

But before she could reprimand his wife on her childish behavior, three kids popped up in their bedroom, The seven years old twin Hyun Jae and Jae Hwa and the new addition to the family the cutie little three years old Seon Hwa…afraid to be yelled at by their fiery mother for disturbing them in the morning. So they walked in very slowly. Both Seohyun and Yonghwa smiled and so the kids smiled a little also, relieved that it was okay to come in.

"Who are you three?" Seohyun demanded playfully and looked fake confused while she sad up.

 "I really hope that neither of you has their birthday today because I didn't buy anything," she went on and the kids came closer and closer.

"Did you Oppa?" she asked Yonghwa who joined in.

"No, I think we forgot babe," Yonghwa played along. The kids giggled. They were so cute in their pajamas.

"Stop playing with us Omma," Hyun Jae said and laughed. Her Omma were very funny sometimes.

"Come here kids," Yonghwa said happily and gestured for them to get in to bed with their parents, which the kids immediately did.

"Happy birthday sweethearts," Yonghwa cheered. He gave his twin a kiss on their forehead and patted their face.

The twin both mumbled a quiet 'thank you'.

"Happy birthday my angels" Seohyun said and also kissed them on their forehead.

“Omma…me too…me too… kiss me…Appa too…kiss me” Seon Hwa demanded cutely. Which makes the Yonghwa and Seohyun giggles and gave her a kiss.

Then Seohyun grabbed the big box under their bed with presents and first the family started to sing birthday songs. After some false notes and funny faces, the birthday twin unpacked their gifts and was happy with every single one of them. Then the family got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast and prepare for the party.

It was two o'clock in the afternoon when the first guests arrived.

Yoona with her husband Jonghyun and their three years old daughter and their two years old son were the first of all. They brought some boxes of cupcakes, donuts and pastries from their bakery and also lots of gifts for the twin. Seohyun and Yonghwa welcomed them and their children gave  Seohyun and Yonghwa hugged  and cheek kissed.

Then they just saw their children instantly were playing with the Jung’s children in the garden happily.

Then Minhyuk had arrived next with his beautiful wife and their two years old son. They brought a delicious and savory baked chicken which was especially made by his wife. And their gifts for the twin as well. Yonghwa and Seohyun welcomed them as well...and their son went to Seohyun and Yonghwa and did hugged and kissed them just like the Lee's children.

Then they just saw their son who were happily joined the Jung’s and Lee’s children in the garden, playing happily on the pool.

All the grown-ups sat at the garden table, chatting, laughing and keeping a big eye on the kids as always. The boys started to While starting to set-up the foods and the birthday cakes.

Then Yong Omma and Appa had also arrived, brought a lots of gifts for the twin and were talking about random stuff, as always.

They were very lucky with the weather today, the sun shone bright and there were no clouds hanging in the sky. It was a beautiful day.

Then Jungshin and his wife pregnant wife came.  They brought some candies, chocolates and their gifts for the twin.

Everybody gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter