Happy Family Moments...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still at the Villa…

After that little jealousy incident…Seohyun begun to keep her distance from Yonghwa, to at least lessen or to avoid whatever consequences between them. She tried her best to focus her mind and time to her work and her twin alone, and to be a good girlfriend to Kyuhyun too, because he has done so many good things for them, that's why she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, tht's she just simply avoid Yonghwa.

While Yonghwa, felt Seohyun’s avoidance…but still he tried his best to become closer to her and to become a good father to their children, he gave most of his time to them and tried his very best to catch up for all the times that he lost them.  Of course, he can’t help but hurt and feel so jealous whenever he see Seohyun with Kyuhyun, but for the sake of his children he just kept that to himself and tried so hard to not mind them and focus on his twin. But still he keep telling himself that no matter what…he will never give up…and never ever allowed that ‘Octopus’ to get Seohyun from him and his twin. He will re-build his family no matter what..he will…

But being sensitive…Seohyun, felt Yonghwa’s agony whenever she’s with Kyuhyun.  And she really hate to see him hurt like that too, but what can she do...they're not the same person anymore they both changed and live their different lives now…so to make at least lessen his hurt, she just tried so hard to avoid and not making any skin ships contact with Kyuhyun. Specially, kissing.. in front of him. But It seemed that no matter how hard she tried she failed to avoid him, she just can’t get away with Yonghwa and can’t avoid him totally especially when they're twin's around.

Which never escaped that on Kyuhyun’s mind. He still confused why Seohyun avoiding his kiss and any skin ships on her.  But one thing he got him really confused was that…the closeness of Yonghwa and the twin that even exceeded his closeness to them…and the weird feelings that it seems like they’ve known each other for so long… and that look on both Seohyun and Yonghwa’s eyes whenever they met, he just felt something that he can’t explain. And with these happening he can’t help but begun to pity Yuna, whom he knows as Yonghwa’s girlfriend. Who got same interest with him, like painting.

While Yuna, still pushing herself to Yonghwa, although she knows that he doesn’t like her anymore, but because of her persistent and stubbornness she just never give up and still wants to reach her goal, the goal of getting Yonghwa’s back. But still sometimes she gets confused about Seohyun’s and Yonghwa relationship. Well she knows that they don’t have any romantic relationship at all even before...all she knows was they  just talk because of their twin. But she just felt there's something on them that she can’t really explain. And with that thought  she can’t help but begun to pity Kyuhyun, whom she knows as Seohyun’s boyfriend.  Who got same interest with her, and one of her favorite artist..

 

 

One beautiful Morning.

Running through the spacious house Jaehwa and Hyunjae skidded their slipper-clad feet across the floor as they ran into Yonghwa’s Villa excitedly.

“Hey, hey, don’t run you two… just walk slowly okay, we’re almost there anyway.” Seohyun told her children while accompanied them to Yonghwa’s villa. Today they asked her to let them meet their father for they want to see and be with him especially today. She didn’t asked them all she wants was for them to be happy and to be closer to their father whom they missed for more than three long years. She knows it’s their right to be and to know their father more.

Good thing Yonghwa was already awake and about to stood up to take his shower when he heard some soft knock on his door and so he instantly grabbed some shirt and wear it with his pajamas, then he went straight to the door and begun to see who’s on his door.  He instantly smiled widely as he saw his little kids with Seohyun.  He immediately opens the door and greets his children and Seohyun.  “Hey, what made you come here this early?  Good morning… anyway…come on in…” He told them as he motions them to come inside and hold his children.  While Seohyun just silently went in with them.

"Good morning Appa…love you…" The twin half-shouted, half-sung as they turned their attention to her mother.

Sitting up Seohyun pulled the little ball of energy into her arms. "Shhh," she whispered into them as Yonghwa carried the twin out of the living room and towards the breakfast bar that separated the kitchen from the lounge area.

"Why is it a shhh moment Omma?" The twin asked in unison.

"Because your Appa still needs some rest it’s still early for him to wake up," Seohyun told the twin as Yonghwa sat them down on the stools. “S-sorry to wake you up this early and to bother you…it’s just that…” Seohyun was cut off

Yonghwa nodded. "Hey, it’s okay…no big deal…I am more than happy to see you all like this…specially before my day start…So what do you want for  breakfast I can make you one?" He smilingly told them.

“Really? Appa you’re making us breakfast?” Hyunjae excitedly asked.

"Yep. My princess…it’s my pleasure," Yonghwa smiled as he ruffled his daughter's light brown curls.

“Oh, no need for that…we could just…eat in…” Seohyun cut off again…

“No. We will having our breakfast here.” Yonghwa said.

"Appa…me I want fried rice, fried egg and hot milk for my breakfast?" Jaehwa excitedly said.

Yonghwa's eyes lit up in a playful manner as he leaned on the bar opposite his son. "Oh, okay I make you that my Prince. How about you my Princess what do you want for breakfast? And you my Queen?”  He smilingly said even winked at Seohyun that made her slightly shy and blushed.

“Appa, me I want…fried rice, hotdog and hot milk…And Omma…you?” Hyunjae said and asked her mother.

“Ah…hmmnnn…just a cup of coffee will do…” She shyly said.

“Hmmnnn…no…you have to eat a good breakfast too…I will make you a fried rice, fried egg, hotdog, fresh fruits and hot coffee then…same with my breakfast...” He smilingly said while looking closer to Seohyun.

“Yehey!” the twin happily said.

“I-I’ll help you…” Seohyun told him.

“No, thanks…Just sit there and wait…it won’t take long promise…” He told her.

And so he began his preparation and cooking. Seohyun could not help but stared at Yonghwa’s back while cooking…she just can’t believe that this is really happening for them…she’s just too happy today…and she even thought that he is so adorable and the most handsome one when he’s cooking like that…happily and singing…for her he’s really an admirable man…

And a few minute later …he was already done and delightedly serving their breakfast.

“Thank you” Seohyun said in her lowest tone, while grabbing her food.

“You’re most welcome…happy to serve you…” He smiling said back to her.

“Hmmmnnn Appa…this is so delicious…” Jaehwa told him.

“Yeah, Appa…Yummy…” Hyunjae added

 “Oh, thank you…that was delicious because…I made that with lots of love especially only to the most important person in my life…that was you my Prince, my Princess and you my Queen...but it’s okay it’s just a simple breakfast anyway…I mean it's not like it's a special occasion or anything."

"It is," Jaewha insisted. "It's a very, very special occasion." Hyunjae added as an agreement to her brother’s statement.

"It is?" Yonghwa questioned, furrowing his eyebrows for added effect.

The twin nodded, while busy digging their own plates and savoring their foods. "It's the most special day ever. It's our birthday Appa." They excitedly said.

"It is?" Yonghwa asked even look at Seohyun with a question in his eyes.

Looking up at their father. The twin both sat up straight before placing their hands on their hips. "Did you forget our birthday Appa?"

"N-no…of course not…I would never forget your birthday, j-just want to make sure you two both know it…" Yonghwa assured them.  

"Okay Appa… We’re four today, look," The twin said in unison as they held up their right hand and motion their fingers to number four.

Putting some coffee in the espresso pot Yonghwa the stove and left it to boil before turning his attention back to his twin. While Seohyun just silently eating as if she just wants to see their twin and Yonghwa’s reaction.

"Oh," Yonghwa breathed, covering his mouth in an attempt to keep a straight face as he took in the steely determination on the young girl's and boy’s face. It amazed him everyday how alike their twin and Seohyun's facial expressions could be, their pouting which he found it cute and it was obvious to him that she nurture them so much love and affection.

"So what do my Prince and my Princess…wants on their birthday then?” Yonghwa added as he gave them all a glass of water.

“Thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter