Explanations, Time to go, Confrontation, Parental Consent & Unexpected Meeting...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Explanations...

Yoona, Jonghyun, Seohyun went back together on their house after their dinner at the restaurant. Kyuhyun went back first to their villa he told them he's still have  to take his medication on time. While, Yuna asked Yonghwa to walked her to her villa and for the sake of peace, he just grant her wish, and then the sooner he can he just followed to Seohyun's house.  And then confused couple begun their little interrogation.

"Seohyun-nah, Yonghwa Oppa...what was that?! I don't understand? Why do you need to marry other people when you love each other and already engaged to each other?" Yoona thouroughly asked as she looked at Seohyun biting her lips and Yonghwa's crossing his arms.

"Yeah! Me too Hyung...Seohyun-nah...I don't get it really, care to explain more huh?" Jonghyun also asked them as he looked thouroughly to both of them.

And so the two Seohyun and Yonghwa begun to explains everything to them...both side...in complete and full details.

"Is that so?!? But why did'nt I knew or heard about Kyuhyun Oppa's sickness, I mean I should know at least because were cousins after all....even if I was still living in America I never heard him that sick...even our relatives...I think they're weren't aware of it. I think I should ask and talk to him personally" Yuna told them.

"But Hyung...are you sure? I mean you two sure about your decision? I mean I don't think that's was fair to both of you..are you really really sure you're both doing it?."  Jonghyun carefully asked them.

Yonghwa and Seohyun both nodded to them.  

"You know... When you are really in love...sometimes you need to sacrifice for the sake and good of all your love ones...for the betterment of everyone." Yonghwa told them with a faint smile on his face.

"He's right...because love is not selfish and greedy." Seohyun said in her faint smile.

"And we already talked about it...we both agreed and decided to wait for each other even if we take us...forever." Yonghwa said.

"Yeah, I don't mind...I know that time will come to us..." Seohyun added.

"Oh! Gosh! you two...Jinjia!" Jonghyun and Yoona yelled out in unison and both chuckled to them. 

But at the back of their minds they knew that these two really meant what they said. They really can wait for each other no matter how long...because they knew and they're the first to proved and witnessed how much they loved and cared for each other.

 

Time to go back....

Yonghwa sighed heavily as he leave his villa he really hate to leave but he knows he had no choice...it's time for him to go back to Seoul...to his work...to his world...to reality...he chuckled and begun to walked towards Seohyun's house to see his little family before he leaves.  

All of them Jonghyun, Yoona and Yuna was also leaving for Seoul. Jonghyun and Yoona were already said their goodbyes to her and her twin a little earlier because they still have to fix some of their things.  While Yonghwa was just about o meet them.

He begins to relax as he saw his beloved Seohyun opened the door for him.  He kept looking on his watch because they will be going in thirty minutes time, shuttle will bring them to the airport.  Seohyun was sitting next to him with the twin, she keeps looking over him with tears begun to fall into her eyes.  

He moved her hands through her long soft wavy hair and kissed her forehead delicately.  Took a deep breath and whispered  "I don't want to go back anymore...Just say and ask me not to leave and I will stay..I p-." He said trying g so hard to control his tears.

He was cut off by Seohyun and grabbed his hands and said "Please don't say that, there lots of people waiting and leaning on you...please don't let them down.  Don't be selfish.  Don't worry we will just be here, you can always visit if you have time. Just please take good care of yourself...and be healthy always huh?" She told him while sobbing.

"Okay...I will...please take care of yourselves too huh...I'll be back as soon as I can..." Yonghwa told her and then leaned on his children.  

"Appa, when are you coming back when?" Hyunjae asked him. 

"I don't know yet sweetheart, but I promise as soon as I can...just be a good girl while I'm gone huh take care of you Omma okay?"  Yonghwa told his daughter as he her long soft wavy hair like of her mother.

"Okay, Appa...I will..." Hyunjae replies to him as she hugged him tightly as if she don't want him to leave.

"Appa, when you come back...can you not leave us anymore? Will you stay with us huh Appa?  Because it's so sad like this...we will missed you Appa..." Jaehwa innocently asked him.

"Oh, how I wish my son...it was my heartfelt wish too...but I'll try my best okay?  Remember what I told you before? While I am gone you are the namja in this house...you have to look and take good care of you Omma and your sister huh be a good boy okay son?" Yonghwa told his son gently.

"Yes! Appa, I will take good care of them...because I'm the best namja!" Jaehwa boastfully said which makes Yonghwa and Seohyun smile a little because of the cuteness of their son.

"That's my boy!" He smilingly said then his hair gently. Then they heard the shuttle's horn.

He got up with his bag and Seohyun and the twin followed him on the door. Then he turned to his little family and take a deep breathe.  

"I have to go now..." He said. 

"Bye bye Appa...I love you!" The twin said in unison. As they hugged him tightly and kissed them on his cheeks. 

"Oh, bye bye sweethearts...I love you too" He said and hugged and kissed them back on their cheeks.

Then he turned again to Seohyun.

"Don't worry much about the wedding thing and Yuna...Just trust me okay? And don't be too close to that Octopus though he's sick but still he's man...I  will see you as soon as I can...take care okay?  I will call you often whenever time permits me...I love you so much baby..." He said to her.

"Okay. Stay safe. Good luck on your work. I love you to, Oppa" She told him.

Yonghwa held her close to him and kissed her passionately she just cut him and reminded him that the shuttle was waiting for him.

There they saw him enter the shuttle bus and he saw the tears fell on their face...his heart ached if only he can he doesn't want to leave his family...but he knows he still have to go back.

 

Confrontation

As as he came back to Seoul after resting. The very first thing he did was to called and asked an appointment for his Manager and their company' s President.  As the three seat down across and facing each other, then Yonghwa begun to talk straightly.

"I asked this meeting because...I want you know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter