The Departure And The Arrival...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the twin was born, everything in Yonghwa’s career went even better, as well as for him and Seohyun they became friend and closer each day. He even more inspired to do her work better than before, and so the CN Blue became more popular than ever locally and overseas. And now they even have some series of concerts around the world. That they have to be away from home for months.

Yonghwa's POV

"Flight 123 is now boarding," announced a flight attendant over the speakers as I stood up from the small plastic chair I had been sitting at for the past ten minutes. Jonghyun nudged me gently and whispered, "That's our flight." I nodded in response and took out my plane ticket from my pocket, handing it over to be checked by security before boarding the large plane.

I was seated at a window seat near the front with the chair next to mine empty. I waved to Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin, all of whom were three rows back and sat back down before buckling my seatbelt and waiting impatiently until the airplane took off the runway. I felt that the plane started and blasted to life and begun lifted off, bumping me in my chair slightly as it getting higher and higher.

We were thousands of miles in the air now and about 2 hours into the flight, the only visible things in the sky being clouds and the dots of buildings that were quickly disappearing as we ascended into the air. I sighed and stretched over the empty seat next to me, I was just wondering why I am feeling this lonely, since this is not the first time that I left home like this? But I thought this is just the first time that I left her alone after the twins born. Then feeling my personal hand phone on my pocket as I shifted.

Looking down, I lifted my personal hand phone to my line of vision. Carefully and slowly, I opened it, looking nostalgically at the picture of inside. It was the picture taken two days ago at the twin’s nursery. We were both hugging our cute little angels that giggled happily at that time and Seohyun was simply beautifully smiling. I suddenly felt lonely and lonelier than ever.

Letting out a breath of air, I closed my eyes and sat back up, pulling up my shade up so I could look out the window as we soared farther and farther away from our home and closer to another country, where we are having our first stop for our world tour concert.

I wonder what my Twin and Seohyun's doing right now? Aish! Chinchia! don’t know how am I suppose to go on without them for three months? I just want to go back now…if only…I can….

 

End of Yonghwa’s POV

 

Seohyun's POV

Immediately we went back home upstairs, after seeing off the boys and their car off heading its way for their overseas departure.  I unlocked the door to the house, moved in the stroller with the twin and I was welcomed by a boomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter