New Home....

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongSeo’s  New House…

Few Weeks past after their romantic honeymoon in Paris, Seohyun and their twin went back to Yonghwa’s condo in Seoul where they used to live before, Minhyuk and Jungshin still live with them as usual. And they were very fond of the twin as well as the twin loved them.  

But Jonghyun moved to their newly built house in Itaewon that he bought for Yoona and him prior when they got married.  Jonghyun choose Itaewon because it is also where Yoona built her newly opened Bakeshop and Restaurant of her dream, so it is easy and accessible for his wife and because it is not that far away from their new house.

While, Seohyun’s time was now devoted and divided into three parts: first and foremost, with her new job as Jung Yonghwa’s official wife and as usual as a mother for their twin, secondly, to her household duty, books and friends and thirdly, to her newly opened Coffee Shop in Sandodong which was one of her long time dream, and because both Yonghwa and her loved coffee so much while having having their free time. (Just here…let’s pretend she love coffee kkkk…)

And  once again CNBlue back to their normal life, to their busy schedules as usual both local and overseas.  Their marriage didn’t affect their stardom and band’s popularity, instead they even gain more attention and popularity from their fans than ever. Their concerts and albums were still selling like a hot potato as usual. Good thing both Seohyun and Yoona were already used and understand their job's well, so there’s no conflict between their career and marriage life.

And if you were curious about Kyuhyun and Yuna…well, both of them agreed to lived and moved in U.S. since both of them has still some works to do there. Like Yuna’s trainings mostly done there, while Kyuhyun still got his job a professor in one of the famous Art University in U.S.  But they were still good friends with YongSeo couple and JongYoon couple, they had their communication through internet.

Today, Seohyun and Yoona was so excited…because CN Blue doesn’t have any schedule for the whole week. They have given a whole week break after their overseas promotions.  And so Seohyun plan to keep herself busy with the kitchen today, she wants to cook and make a delicious cream spaghetti (her husband’s favorite food), crispy fried chicken and a goguma cake specially for her beloved husband and for the boys as well, and she even invited Yoona and Jonghyun to just eat their lunch with them.  Then she suddenly remembers…it’s a lot more happier if their twin is also with them now, but then they’re in Busan at the moment just spending their weekends with their grandparents there, she chuckles because she missed her twin so much. She thought she will just call them later together with Yonghwa.

 And so the boys got home and everybody begun their sumptuous lunch and their unending stories about their travels and activities.  And then hours after…Yoona and Jonghyun said their goodbyes and went home, while Minhyuk and Jungshin went to their parents house to catch up with them. Only Yonghwa and Seohyun left in the house.

“Hyun-ah…I think we need to go to Busan to fetch the twin I missed them so much too you know… besides, I missed Omma and Appa too.  I want to go now…let’s just take the plane later huh?  Are you okay with that?” Yonghwa asked his wife while sitting comfortably in their sofa in the living room.

“Of course…I also missed my twin and Omma and Appa too…but aren’t you tired with your flight this morning? Do you still have your energy to go now? Are you sure about it?” Seohyun asked him.

“Nope, as long as you are here beside me…I will not get tired…because you’re my energy booster and vitamins too my dear buin…” Yonghwa smilingly told her as he kissed her cheeks.

“Eyyyy…so cheesy…my nampeon” Seohyun laughed at him.

“Oh! right…right...I remember again...I almost forgot again...we have to go somewhere now…I still had one gift for you…I think now’s the right time to give and show it to you my dear buin…” Yonghwa told his wife.

“What? What gift is that? It isn’t my birthday or our anniversary yet…” She asked in surprised.

“Ara…Ara…It was planned and supposedly show it to you after our honeymoon…but then because of our sudden schedules…I didn’t get the chance…so now…it’s time…kaja!...” He said grab his jacket, car key and his wife's hand and went to his car.

And Seohyun did not asked him anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter