The Most Stressfull 24 Hrs...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongSeo...

Yonghwa and Seohyun both called each other on the phone after meeting respectively with Yuna and Kyuhyun and agreed to meet after their schedules or work that day, but they decided to meet outside the villas.  It was in the near park of the famous train station in that place, surrounded by the beautiful sceneries like blooming colorful flowers and the carpet like green grass.  But for the couple, that wasn't visible at that time because both of their minds were pre-occupied by their current worries.  

Soon Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived at their meeting place. Upon seeing themselves with both sad and gloomy expressions on their eyes and faces, they instantly sensed that there's really something wrong that they needed to talk badly.  They knew that no matter what it is and no matter how bad and painful it is...they still need to talk and face it together. 

They're both quiet as they sat together on one of the bench in that park.  With both looking own on the grounds...then they started to tell and reveal everything...every little things...every details...that had happened to them at this day. Both listen well without saying anything as if they're trying to sink it in their minds every word that they say to each other.

Hours past...after confessing to each other that both of them were stacked in a difficult situation that force them to marry another person that they don't love. The surrounding around them was started to filled with suffocating silence, only their silent crying and sobbing can be heard constantly. Only the dark skies, moon and the stars above we're the witnessed of their silent agonies.  It was Yonghwa who finally have guts to talk that broke their silent. 

"Hyun, why do we always need to sacrifice for others? Why do we always need to be like this? Why do we need to suffer like this? Why is it so difficult for us to be happy and to be together? Why can't it be... why can't it be the two of us? Why on earth we meet and fell madly in love with each other only to have part ways in the end? Why are we like this? What sins did we comitted to deserve all this? Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!!!!!"  Yonghwa cried and yelled out as he firmly clenched his fists trying so hard to control his emotions.

"Oppa...I...also...asking those same questions...I don't know why...I really don't know why Oppa..."  Seohyun told him while still crying so hard and sobbing.

"Hyun...you know how I hate to see people around me or people important to me are suffering because of me, right?  You know how I love you so much and our twin right?  You know that I will do anything even if I risk my own life just to keep you safe and make sure that no one's will gonna hurt you, right?  You know how I hate and how it hurts me so much to leave you, right?  And you know that in my  situation now...I have no other choice...for it was so difficult and impossible for me to just ignore it, right? And If ever I would give in into her craziness and would choose her...I can't blame you if you will hate me and curse me badly for I know I cause you pain...will you hyun?" Yonghwa asked her in between sobbing.

"Oppa...No...How can I do that to you? You are a good man and has a good heart ...I know everything that you do and decide you will always have a special reason and a good intention in our heart...don't worry Oppa...I will always understand you...no matter what"  Seohyun replied him.

"Oppa...how about you?  Will you understand me if ever I will grant  and help him to fulfill his dying wish?  You know he has done so many good things for me and for the twin. During those difficult and lowest time of my life he is always there for me and help me in everything that I need...he never leave me not even once instead he makes me felt that I am not alone... He even treated the twin as his own children during the times when you were not around for them...That's why now I can't let him face his own misery alone...and I know that my guilt and my concience will haunt  me forever if I just let him down like that.  Knowing that he was begging me to fulfill his last dying request.  Oppa...if I do that...will you get mad at me and ignore me forever?" Seohyun asked him.

"No, Hyun...I will be hurt...I will be devastated...but I will never ever get mad at you...nor ignore you forever..." He replied softly.

"Oh! Oppa...ottoke? I don't want to...but I need to..." Seohyun asked him as her tears started to fall unstoppable again...

"Shhh...I know...I know...I know baby...I understand...please stop crying now..."  Yonghwa softly told Seohyun as he captured her into his arms and held her tight.

"Just always remember this...You will always be my one and only greatest love forever.  And only you...only you will be the mother of my children...only you Hyun.  And I swear...that when this mess gone and done...I'll get you and the twin back and kept you for good...forever...I promise...ani...I swear I will do that...Will you wait for me Hyun? When that time comes will you still be there and accept me?"  Yonghwa asked her as he gently her soft wavy hair.

"Jinjia! Oppa? Oh, I promise...ani...I swear...I will...I will wait for you Oppa...When that time comes...I would be he here and welcome you with open arms as if I am the happiest woman in the whole world!"   Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter