Father and Son Moment...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  39 – Father and Son Moment…

 

That day after going to the hospital…

Yonghwa went back to his villa after his frustrating and annoying encountered with that man that claiming to be Seohyun’s boyfriend in the hospital. He was greeted by the staff upon entering the premises; He just nodded without looking at them and went straight to his villa. He did not enter his room first instead he just sat down at the corners side of the entrance door of his room and leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes. He just felt so down. Trying to calm him a little and trying so hard to release all his frustration and anger about what happened to him this day.

Moments later, he suddenly felt and heard as if someone is beside him and something was drop on the floor which makes him opened his eyes instantly. There he saw the little boy’s worried face, he saw Jaehwa, he's standing in front of him, holding a two glasses of cold juice and the sandwiches that just dropped on the floor, luckily it was wrapped in a plastic that’s why it did not make any mess and did not had dirt on it. Yonghwa carefully grabbed the sandwich on the floor and looked at Jaehwa, he smiled at him. Which makes the little boy’s face relieved and gave him his shy smile.

“Is that for me?” He asked the little boy. Jaehwa nodded and gave him the glass of juice that he’s holding. Yonghwa smiled back and grabbed the glass of juice from him. And asked the little boy to get near him.

“Y-yes…I-I am so s-sorry Mr. Jung…If I wake you up. I…I…didn’t know you’re sleeping here.  I just saw you coming today and you looked sad…t-that’s why I asked Ahjumma to make me a two sets of snacks…these sandwiches and juice so I can share it to you.  Maybe you’re just hungry…t-that’s why you’re sad.  H-here just eat these, please don’t be sad anymore Mr. Jung” Jaehwa told him his little explanations in his shy and low tone.

Yonghwa was so touched upon seeing his son in front of him. He can’t explained how happy and touched he felt, seeing his child like that, trying to make him better. He looked at his son closely, there he realized the more he looked at him the more he realized he really is his little resembles, exactly look like him.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you....really, thank you so much baby" Yonghwa smilingly told the cute little shy boy in front of him.

Jaehwa smiles at him, he even put his two small chubby warm hands on Yonghwa’s face, and started to explore it. While looking at it closely.

“Are you sad because you were tired bringing Hyunjae in the hospital? I know she’s heavy because she's chubbier than me…But how is she? Is she going to be okay?  When she will be back home? You know I missed her…and Omma too...I wish they will come home soon” Jaehwa told him in his sad tone.

Yonghwa, hugged his son and asked him to sit on his lap. He holds his son hands and he begun to give him a moving in slow, comforting circles over his back and then gave him also some on his hair as if he tries to say to him how thankful he is for finally he got a chance to hold and see them again.

“Hey, baby…Don’t worry she’s alright now, your Omma is on her side right now and she take good care of her and they will be home soon, so no need to be worry okay.  And you know… I will never ever get tired of doing anything or something for your sister and you. You know I am so glad and so thankful that I was there when that accident happened. For I was able to helped her and be on her side and at least I got the chance to calm and protect her. I will do anything for you and your little sister.” Yonghwa told his son, and even gave him a kiss on his forehead.

“Really, oh thanks…but…why are you so sad then?” Jaehwa asked him again.

Yonghwa looked at his son face. “I was sad…because…because…I don’t know how to tell you...and I don’t think you will be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter