Meet Yong Appa.

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still at the Villa…

After Yonghwa and Seohyun's  “teasing and jealous encounter”…They decided to meet their children, but Yonghwa did not go directly to his children instead he went  to his villa to get first all the stuff he bought for his children when he was in abroad, it was his present for them.

While heading to Seohyun’s house to finally meet his children again, Yonghwa was so excited he even humming happily while walking. When Seohyun’s instantly appear and walking smiling on his side.

“Oh, I thought you were already there?” Seohyun begin to ask him.

“I just went to my villa first…to get this stuff…a present for them…something I bought when I went abroad.” Yonghwa explains while they were both continuing walking.

“Oh, really? You shouldn’t do that...you don’t need to buy them something you know…” Seohyun told him.

“Why? Am I not even allowed to give them a present?” Yonghwa asked her.

“No, I am not saying that…it’s just that…” Seohyun trying to explain when he interrupted her.

“Hey, it’s okay…I just want them to give my first present…it’s took me three years before I got this chance for them…it’s just that makes me happy to buy them something…Just want to be closer and catch up with them…please give me the chance huh Seohyun?” Yonghwa told her. She just nodded and continues walking.

“Hey, I thought it’s about time…to tell them the truth…now…no more delays okay?” Seohyun asked and deeply looked at him.

“Y-you think so? A-re they going to be alright with that?...well, It’s all up to you…Thanks anyway.” Yonghwa stuttered said to her.

Upon arriving at Seohyun’s house Yonghwa begun to hear something.

The sound of a sweet lullaby reached his ears: His Twin's singing his very own self-produced-written song “Love light?”. He was so touched to hear them singing that song, it was really nice experience for him, he even begun to felt emotional and even wants to cry but he tried so hard not to, for he wants to face his children with happy smile. So he just kept his emotions and continues walking towards the door.

Seohyun left Yonghwa for a while, to open the door and meet his twin. She just told him to follow her.

"Jaehwa…Hyunjae…" Seohyun’s called them said softly.

Jaehwa and Hyunjae looked up. They stopped singing and smiled. "Oh, Omma," They said and immediately got up and happily run to her, gave her a hug and kisses. Without noticing Yonghwa at the door, for they were just concentrating on their Omma.

Yonghwa stopped in front of the door, he doesn’t know but suddenly he begun to felt nervous and that his heart was beating so fast.  He was still unsure if his twin will going to accept and like him as their real father. He couldn't hide that from Seohyun. She saw right through him. Carefully, she rose from the twin’s hug which made them back to their toys. 

Seohyun’s approached Yonghwa. “Hey, it’s going to be okay…just stay…being yourself okay?” she told him.

Yonghwa look at his children. They were really adorable little creatures. No matter where he stared at them they were really resemble him and Seohyun. Their cute little sparkling eyes, soft pinkish pouting lips, fair soft skin and how he loved their chubby cheeks flushed with a natural shade of pink, just like Seohyun's when she is becoming awkward and embarrass.

"They really look like you," Seohyun commented. "More like you, perhaps," Yonghwa corrected. "They laugh a lot, they’re really happy children" Seohyun said from the doorway. Yonghwa looked around to see his children playing and giggling happily.

"And they can sing…my song too? Love light…" he said, looking into Seohyun’s bright eyes.  She smiled at him and said  “Yeah, that was the song I always sung for them before whenever they felt sad or bad…and told them that…they’re Appa made that song specially for them…whenever they hear me saying that…they became happy and cheerful…and now they keep on singing that…s-sorry to say that to them…I just…just don’t know what to tell them about you that time…they kept on asking you t-that’s why…” Seohyun explains.

“Oh, you just did the right thing…no need to say sorry…and thank you…for saying that to them…t-that song really made for y-you though…but that’s okay...they’re our children anyway…they can have that song too…” Yonghwa smilingly said to her.

“Okay thanks too…but…hey…no more delays…it’s now or never…so come on in now…” Seohyun instantly told him as she approached the twin again.

Yognhwa sighed as he gazed down at his little twin. She was right. For an entire three years he had waited for this time to happen, to see his, hug and kiss them once again. And to be recognize by them as their father, not just an ordinary Ahjussi or Mr. Jung to them. Hearing his twin's little laugh made him smile faintly.

Seohyun smiled at him and looked down at her twin. "Jaehwa…Hyunjae" she carefully said. "Meet your Appa."

Very cautiously, the twin looked up. They squirmed around until they were able to look up at their father face better. He smiled at them Yonghwa braced himself. He still felt nervious and speechless. He really wants to say something but he doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter