Another...Jealosy on the go....

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another beautiful day in Villa.

Due to her annoyance for that not so good encountered with Yonghwa and Seohyun the other day, Yuna did not sleep well that night she just can’t accept to herself that she was humiliated like that by Yonghwa, not especially in front of Seohyun.  Since she can’t sleep anymore, she decided to just wake up and out early today and get some fresh air outside the villas. She especially want to do some walking exercise, to at least lessen her annoying feeling and start a good day. “Ahhh, what a good day, nice smell and nice view really…as if I wants to extend more my vacation here…really relaxing…” She smilingly told herself and begun her exercise.

Minutes later, while still walking around she noticed that open room it was a large open room with beautiful wall and large windows enough to see the captivating and beautiful views around and on the center of it she noticed there is one thing, that looks like a painting but still it was cover with a white fabric. She is very sure that it was a painting, she begun to become happy just the thought of it for she was really a painting lover, in fact she had some collections in her house. She just so amazed whenever she see an artist do their painting.

She got so curious, she just want to see what’s inside, so she begun to walk nearer of it and slowly hold the white fabric, she was about to unveil it when suddenly ….“Yah! Don’t you ever dare to open and touch it!” Yuna, begun to looked at the direction where the man voice coming. “Yah! I told you not to touch it and put your hands out of it!” Yuna got to her senses and begun to think that man was yelling on her.

“Yah! I did not touch it!...” She yelled back at him. “Oh! Really, then what are you planning to do when you are about to unveil it? I saw you…you can’t deny now”  He replied in his annoying tone. “W-well, I…I w-was just curious…that’s it…then why did you just leave that here if you don’t want to touch or see it by others?” She asked back. “It’s none of your business…still you had no right to touch anything if it not yours.” He coldly said.

“Yah! yah! wait a minute…are you accusing me that I want to steal it?...you better watch your language mister…for you don’t know who’s you’re dealing with?” She said. “And who are you?” He asked. “What? You don’t know me? me?” She asked. “I guess no. Why are you also famous, an idol, an actress, what?” he smirked.  “No famous that those. Because I am the one and only Kim Yuna. Kim Yuna. Did you hear me?” She sarcastically said.

“Ahhhh so you’re that…country’s heroines…nation’s ideal girl…what else is your title…” He said as if he’s thinking….”And so what? I am also famous like you” he added.

“Oh! is that so? Then who are you?” Yuna smirked. “Well, I am just… the ever famous, New York based artist, that has a high end clients all over the world. Choi Kyuhyun. Choi Kyuhyun. How about that huh Miss Kim Yuna?” He sarcastically said to her.

“A-are you sure? You’re that…artist…Then why are you here…what are you doing here?” Yuna shockingly asked him. “Yes, of course…how can I not be sure about myself…maybe that’s you that not yet sure about yourself…And it’s none of your business to know why are you here, same for I am not interested to know if why are here too…” he sarcastically said to her.

“What? Of course not…but then I didn’t know that the famous Choi Kyuhyun was that conceited and full of himself tch!” She smirkly said.

“Tch! And I didn’t expect that the so called country’s heroine was that proud, boastful of herself and that no manner at all.” He replied back to her. “Yah! What did you say? I beg you’re pardoned.” She yelled out. “Oh! not to mention…she’s also deaf and war freak.” He said while laughing hard on her reaction, her cheeks so red as tomato and as if she was about to get a heart attack for her anger. She just gave him a deadly gazed and started to walk out on that place, she just can’t let herself be with that man another minute, so she just walk out.

“Oh, what an arrogant conceited and ill-mannered man, really, Aish!  I can’t believed I bought one of his painting and I am one of his fan..ah cham!” she annoyingly muttered on herself while continue walking.  She continues walking and thinking, lots of things on her mind, then suddenly she thought of Yonghwa. She sighed heavily upon remembering the embarrassing moment of her  the other day she was left out. Until now, she is not yet fully recovered about that incident, and she don’t think she’s ready to just be defeated by Seohyun.  She thought that she has still nothing compare to her, she will never let her to win over her that simple…and she know she has all the ace to get back her Yonghwa. She even smirked evilly while thinking and walking towards Yonghwa’s villa.

That same morning at the restaurant.

Yuna did not found Yonghwa on his villa so she thought that he is already in the restaurant having his breakfast, and she’s right, she saw him there seating in a corner part of the restaurant reading the daily newspaper while sipping his coffee and eating his continental breakfast. So she immediately told the waiter about her breakfast and then she went straight to Yonghwa and seated behind him. “Good Morning honey…I’m seating here with you…” She smilingly said.  Yonghwa looked up and saw her, “Oh, good morning too…” He greeted her properly for he doesn’t want to start his day with a fight so he just let her do her things, he just back to his newspaper and continue reading.  Yuna did not mind him at all, she don’t care as long as she’s with him, she just started to enjoy her breakfast anyway.

Yonghwa finally done reading the newspaper  and started to look around as if he was looking and waiting for someone to come when suddenly he feel a hand on his shoulder, He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter