Brotherly Days...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost eight in the evening the boys were enjoying their free time today. But Jonghyun decided to catch up from his sleep so he just sleep until evening, then he woke up,  the house was quiet, he guessed his Yonghwa hyung went out hiding somewhere quiet place like he usually did when he needed time to himself, Minhyuk and Jungshin had probably gone to hang out to their friends, he didn't mind though, he needed to go out too, just for a walk and to inhale some fresh air, and hoping to see Yoona even from afar.

So he quickly changed his clothes, put on his sneakers and decided to go down and go to the nearest park across their building, to take a walk and inhale some fresh air.

But before he started to walk, he just took a peek first to place where Yoona lives, he even went to the car park to check if her car was already there, but to his disappointment it’s not yet there, he just thought that maybe she will be going to work late today. Somehow he already misses her for how many days he didn’t see her after the night of confession.  He shrugged his shoulders and then proceed to the park, and begun to walk. With the hope that later he will see Yoona come home. He was walking quietly, when suddenly he saw someone sitting on a corner bench, it was the darkest part of the park, and he thought that someone was crying and sobbing.  So, out of curiosity he comes nearer, then he was surprised to found out that it was his Yonghwa hyung.

"Hyung!?"  he instantly asked him, while sitting on his side. “What are you doing here alone, it’s so dark?” he added.

Yonghwa looked up on him and said "Oh, it is you? Nothing I just want to be alone in the dark I guess." He replied trying to hide his sobbing voice.

"Please Hyung, just stop doing this, and please stop looking at that picture. So you can move on and forgot everything and back to your normal life. Hyung it’s been three years already, don’t you think it’s time for you to move on? " Jonghyun told him.

Yonghwa looked down and said "I don’t think I can move on anymore, even years more to come, and this picture, is the only memory they’ve left me.  Oh God you just don’t know how I missed them so much.  But every time I think of them I can’t help  my chest started aching because I missed them, I missed them so much that every nerve in my body registered the moments I spend away from them as pain. I wanted to see them, talk to them, to explain everything, but I can’t do that anymore, because they left me." He took a deep breath, but his tears begun to fall again even if he tried so hard to composed himself .

"Hyung…”  Jonghyun told him, that’s all he can say to him, because he knows how hurt his hyung is.  He just patted his shoulders to at least makes him sure that he is listening and he’s with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter