Yoona Finally Meet The Blue Boys...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was almost at the front door when suddenly Jonghyun stops her, “Hey! You just got back for the hospital remember? You shouldn’t rush yourself like that…just go back to the living room and I will just be the one to look for your friend outside.” Jonghyun told her while opening the front door. “B-but how can you find her when you don’t know her yet, you don’t even know what she looks like, did you?” Seohyun replied. “Oh, yeah I think you’re right…ah…well…” Jonghyun doesn’t know exactly what to say especially when he saw Yonghwa’s coming to them with an annoying look, enough for him to just go back to the living room and not interrupt them.

 ”Seohyun, you know you don’t need to go outside anymore, why don’t you just call her…and explain to her what happen and then just invite her here… so you can make it up to her…” Yonghwa suddenly told Seohyun. “Chinchia? C-can I invite someone else here? “Seohyun hesitantly asked Yonghwa. “Yes, I think there’s no problem with that. Besides, Omma told us about her earlier that she was the one who help you from the start when you’re about to give birth and until today, that she was a good person, and the fact that she is your friend so I guess there’s no harm in inviting her in our home. Just make sure that she really is a trustworthy enough to keep everything safe on herself.” Yonghwa calmly said to Seohyun. “Oh, okay I will just give her a call now…thank you.” She told him and immediately dial Yoona’s number. While Yonghwa gets back to the living room.

“Yoboseyo? Oh! Seohyun…” said Yoona on the other line…”Y-yoona, I..I am so sorry I forget about you and for the second time I didn’t even invite you to go inside and just leave you outside…so sorry really…I was just so excited to introduced the twins to the boys…that’s why I rushed to gets in…so sorry really so embarrassing…” Seohyun said in her most sincerely tone. “Hey, that’s alright I understand…besides I got a suddenly received a call for the bakery so I also need to rushed here, I here actually at the bakery…” Yoona replied to her. “Oh, thank you you’re really such a good person and very understanding…I thanked God she gave me such a wonderful friend.” Seohyun said almost crying for gratefulness. “Yah yah…just stop praising me…I’m getting flattered here you know…don’t worry I will remain as your great friend and be around whenever you need me…even if I am always left alone outside your house….” Yoona jokingly replied her. “Hey, wait… when will you or what time will you finish working then?” Seohyun asked her. “Oh, I think six in the evening I can go home then…why you need some help for something?” Yoona asked her in wondering “No, not really… I just want to invite you here, have dinner with us maybe if you are free after your work?” Yoona’s delighted with she heard. “Okay, I will be there before seven in the evening then…is that okay with you?”  She asked. “Yes, okay will see you later then…” Seohyun happily replied her. “Neh..” Yoona said before hanging up.

Seohyun, went back to the living room and told everyone that Yoona’s okay with what happened and that she will be coming over to dine with them. She even told everyone how they met and how they became friends and just told  them everything she knows about Yoona, except the part that she was their fan girl, and that she was head over heels in love with Jonghyun, because as a real friend she thinks she also need to protect her friend’s privacy and dignity as well. The boys didn’t say anything, they just listen to Seohyun but it seems they’re just so excited to meet Yoona.

Omma’s mother offered to cook some delicious food for Yoona, because she was also very grateful for her help when they were in the hospital. “Omma, wait I will help you…I will just change my clothes” Seohyun told Yonghwa’s Omma while preparing her ingredients in the kitchen. “No need, just take the twin in your room and have some rest it’s still early so you have more time to take your nap first.” Yonghwa’s Omma said to her. “Yes, Imo was right, you have to take a rest first.” Jungshin said in awe. ”Hyung why don’t you just take her and show her new room…with the twins…” Minhyuk added. . “Don’t worry we will be here to help Imo anyway…we will also great in cooking right Imo?” Jonghyun added smilingly even wink at Seohyun. Yonghwa didn’t escape that to his eyes, so he gave Jonghyun a deadly glance before taking Seohyun to the nursery room. Jonghyun just gave him his deadly smirked and made him chuckled.

And so Yonghwa lead Seohyun and even help to carry their things in their new room, the nursery room and her room. Seohyun was so amazed upon seeing the room because she really likes everything in the room. For her everything was just so perfect like a dream. She was so happy and speechless.  “Did you like it, the boys and I did and decorated it?” Yonghwa asked and told her. “Of course I really like it, soooo much. And I am just so happy. Thank you so much for giving us space and accepting us in your home.” She replied to him and almost crying for happiness. Yonghwa come to her closely and even looked straight into her eyes and said “Eyyyy, what’s with that thanking me? They’re my children too remember…so they’re my family…and so they have to be with me at home right? And you too…you were already a family…so your place is here too…at our home…” Yonghwa said to her in his most caring tone. Which made Seohyun even happier? But she can’t look back at him that long, because she felt awkward, her heart was beating faster and faster, and her cheeks becoming hotter and hotter, she’s afraid he might notice it, she don’t want to be embrace in front of him. So immediately she put down the twins to their crib arranged their thing. And Yonghwa just went out and back to his own room.

Meanwhile, Yoona’s just got back from her work she quickly went into her house and immediately go to her bedroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter