Unexpected Love...Kiss?...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile back to Seoul.

Yoona, just got back work from her work, she just wants to go home early today. Because she was so tired and exhausted from her whole day schedule today and she felt she need to relax first before heading off to sleep. So she decided to just go down from her house first and have a walk in her favorite park, to inhale some fresh air.   Upon walking she noticed that the sky is painted with a mix of orange and violet colors, a sign that the sun is almost setting some stars are already visible and the full moon shines faintly. Though it's already getting dark, there are still a lot of people walking around the park and streets, especially young kids playing in the play ground as well as teenage couples having their date in the park. "Oh, they were so sweet…how I wish…I have someone that I can talk too while walking…Aigoo! I missed Seohyun in times like this." Yoona muttered and rolled her eyes heavenward.

Then she continue walking and thinking, lots of things on her mind, then suddenly she thought of ‘that phone conversation’ that happened to her few days ago. She sighed heavily upon remembering the most embarrassing moment of her life. Until now, she is not yet fully recovered about that incident, and she don’t think she’s ready to face her one and only Jonghyun again right now. “Oh, what did exactly you have done Im Yoona, you’re so embarrassing really, Aish!” she annoyingly muttered on herself while continue walking.

Until she did not notice that it was already dark and she was already in the edge part of the park, the darkest part of the park, with lots of trees and with no traces of people going in there. She looked on her surrounding, then she found out that it was really dark. So, she decided to turn her way and go home. But then she begun to realize that it seemed there’s someone’s behind her, following her perhaps?  At first she did not mind it, for she was thinking that maybe that person was also having some walking like her. But then she noticed, that whenever direction she will go that person follows her. She tried to walk slowly, then the one behind her also walked slowly. She walked fast, and that person also started to walk faster, as if he or she didn’t want to lose her.  Then change her direction, many times, still that person always following her.

She begun to get panicked and get nervous, for it is confirmed that someone’s stalking her. She sighed heavily…” Ottoke! Ottoke! “ She started to silently mutter to herself  while walking faster. “Omma! Appa! Help me help me please please…” she still talking to herself silently to lessen her nervousness, then she started to run, run and run fast towards her house, good thing her house was just close to the park.  Then the person, started to run, run and run faster too…towards her. Until she reached her house building. And she felt relieved and safe. “Aigoo…aigoo…I almost run out of oxygen…” she silently said to herself while she lets to escaped the most heaviest sighed she did in her entire life.

But again all of a sudden, somebody grabbed her hands trying to stop her. She begun to scare again, she don’t know what to do and where to go. “No, please no…let me go…please…I will give you anything you want…just let me go now please…I don’t want to die yet…I still wants to get married first…I still wants to see how beautiful or handsome my soon to be children’s face…I still wants to see the face of my husband to be…I promise I won’t go or tell it to the police…so please please please….just let me go…” Yoona, continuously said in her shaking voice, while closing her eyes tightly.

“What!?!” “Do you really think I am going to kill you? Yah! I am not a killer…” Yelled out the one who grabbed her hand.

“Tch! You are indeed a runner. Are you perhaps a track and field athlete in your school days? You really runs fast huh!”  Added the voice, who she thinks was already in front her, still holding tightly her hand.

Upon hearing what that voice said to her, Yoona begun to open slowly her eyes, and when she totally opened them, she can’t help but to open them together with , for she was totally shocked when she found out who’s in front of her.  It was Jonghyun. Yes! Her one and only Jonghyun standing closely in front of her. Who was totally uncontrollably laughing loud at her.

While she was totally speechless, she didn’t know what to do or what to say. Again she was embarrassed in front of him. “Aish! Why do I always end this way whenever I met him? Oh! So embarrassing! Aish!” She silently cursed herself, just looking down out of her embarrassment.

“Yah! No need to be scared it’s me. It’s just me. And I am not going to kill you or do something bad to you. Are you okay now?” Jonghyun stopped laughing and asked her to cut her silence. “S-sorry if I scared you, I really didn’t mean to do that to you. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter