Everything’s Fine Until…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Month after the twin first birthday.

It’s almost midnight just after their performance, Yonghwa and the boys was busy securing their instruments and gets ready to go home. When suddenly Yonghwa’s hand phone rang. He stopped and checked his phone and answered it.  “Yoboseyo?” He said on the other line. “Hey! It’s me…I’m back” said the girl on the other lines. “Y-yuna-ah?!?” Yonghwa surprisingly asked. “Yes, honey no one else…I’m back now” Yuna replied in her sweetest tone. Yonghwa didn’t know what to say he is speechless for a moment.  “Hey, you’re still there?"  Yuna confusingly asked for she didn’t hear anything on the other line. “Y-yeah, I’m still here…listening?” Yonghwa finally said in his low tone. “Are you alright you’re sick or something? You’re not sound good you know…” Yuna asked him. “N-no I’m not sick at all. I’m okay I… I am just fine. Just tired maybe.”  He replied.  “Ah, ok, you know I just got home today. I just want to inform you that’s why I called. I know you’re busy too that’s why I didn’t bother to call you earlier.” Yuna explained.

 “By the way, where are you now? Are you still working?” she added. “Yes, still on a workplace but were done and ready to go home.”  He said. “Oh, okay so I guess I’ll just see you tomorrow… just tell me what time you finished your schedule tomorrow so we can meet?” Yuna said. “Oh, I have work tomorrow until 7 in the evening.”  Yonghwa said trying to hide his feelings of shock. “Ah okay then see you. Take care honey…I missed you…I love you” Yuna said to him in her sweetest tone. “Okay, see you. Take care too” He just said to her and he hang up and released a heavily sighed.

The boys noticed his sudden behavior they stopped and asked him “Hyung, what’s wrong? Who were you talking over the phone?”  Jonghyun asked him first. “Why are looking so confused now hyung?” Minhyuk also asked him. “Why, Hyung is there something wrong with Seohyun or the twin?” Jungshin added.  Yonghwa looked at his dongsaengs and simply said “Yuna is back for good I guess” and he released his heavy sighed.

“Mwo?!? Yuna’s back?” shockingly said his dongsaengs in unison then just chuckled and patted him on his shoulder. “Hyung, I think that’s a big problem now…how about Seohyun, the twin and them living within your home now, how would you explain that to Yuna-ssi?” Minhyuk said in his worrying voice.  “Aigoo! Uri Hyung… Let’s go home for now Hyung…” Jungshin said to him. “Yeah, we better go home now and better get rest first, you can deal with that later…don’t worry we’re here to help you.” Jonghyun added to and smile at him. Yonghwa didn’t say anything he just looked at his dongsaengs, chuckled and released another heavy sighed. And they went straight to their car and headed home.

In the following morning, the boys was in the dining room eating their breakfast that Seohyun made for them, she notice that they were quiet than the usual, especially Yonghwa he did not see the twin first in their nursery room, or give them their good morning kiss and hug and he’s not even playing with twin this morning, which normally he does no matter how busy he was, instead he just looked and smiled at them. “Maybe they were just still sleepy and tired that’s why?” Seohyun thought to herself while feeding the twin. Suddenly Yonghwa's phone rang.


Seohyun’s  POV

I was feeding the twin when all of a sudden Yonghwa's phone started ringing. Who could possibly be calling at 7 am on an early morning?! Yonghwa ignored the phone for ten minutes and continue to sip his coffee. When he realized the caller wasn't going to stop, he sighed reached over and grabbed his phone. I could hear the person on the other end since I was a bit far from him.

"Yoboseyo! Oh, Yuna-ah.  It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter