Step By Step (Seohyun’s Moving On)

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, after Seohyun’s great escape.

Seohyun carried Jaehwa and Hyunjae as they step out on their room and made their way to where Yoona was. She was in the kitchen eating breakfast. “Oh, you’re awake too. Well, hello cuties, good morning how are you?” Yoona smilingly said to them as she greeted them. "They’re fine I think because they sleep well. But the way thanks again for letting us stay here," Seohyun said with a yawn as she walked into the kitchen. It had taken two hours to get her to finally fall asleep the previous night.

"Seohyun, you're my friend good enough to be my sister; you know that I would never turn you down.  Plus I'm the one who had all the means to help you; of course I should help you. If those people comes back and want to hurt you again, I want you to know that I'm here for you. We’ll fight them together okay?  She smiled at  Seohyun and then turn to the twin “Aigoo, my dear angels, from now on this will be your new home okay, please enjoy and grow well, Aunt Yoona will always be here to help you and your Omma.”  Yoona added as she pinch their cheeks and kissed the twin tenderly.

Seohyun smiled softly as she sat down at the table. She really love to see when Yoona play with her twins. "Well I don't think that they'll be finding out my location easily or they’ll come here anytime soon; to be honest, I am pretty sure of that." Seohyun said while making her own coffee.

“Well, you’re right. This is far from Seoul. But you know to tell you frankly my parents want me to sell this property and I really almost sold it.  Since my all family and relatives lives in U.S. now and I was the only one who insist and wants to stay here, so they want me to sell it and just invest the money in Seoul near my place.  Besides because I have my own shop now in Seoul, so it is so difficult for me to come here often and manage this restaurant at the same time. Plus the fact that this place were so old already and lots of things need to be renovate I need someone to look for the work if I will going to do that, and the business here is only seasonal so there’s no stable profit to support the business.  But things change now, I will never sell this property anymore, because of you, because I know this place has more use and value now.”  Yoona smilingly said to Seohyun, while sipping her steaming coffee.

“Oh, is that so? Thanks God for you didn’t sell it yet. At least we still have place to stay now. Thank you so much really you are the best friend I’ve ever had. If you want I am willing to help you to rebuild and revive this property and I’m more than willing to work here without any payments, just tell me what can I do to help you huh?” Seohyun said to Yoona.

“Oh, really? You think so we can still rebuild and revive this place?” Yoona asked her.

“Of course, this place is so nice and warm and the surroundings and views are fantastic and so beautiful like paintings, all it needs is a little bit of modernization and little bit of homey la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter