And Jaehwa and Hyunjae e…

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year passed by very quickly for the JungSeo Twin. Today was now Jaehwa and Hyunjae's first birthday. They grew so much within the first year and they both had become very beautiful infants. They both had dark brown hair, Hyun Jae's was curly and Jae Hwa's was straight. Hyunjae had Seohyun's personality and Jaehwa has Yonghwa’s personality. 

"Ma…Ma Ma Ma" Hyunjae babbled as Seohyun walked in and picked up Hyunjae in one arm as Yonghwa picked Jaehwa up. "Ah…Pa..Pa…Pa" Jaehwa said as Yonghwa kissed his cheek with Jaehwa giggling at him. "Happy Birthday my beautiful little babies" Seohyun said as Hyunjae opened her little mouth and gave Seohyun a big slobbery open mouth kiss. Yonghwa smiled as he looked at the mother and daughter both cute and beautiful.

They walked out the nursery room and Jonghyun met them at the living to take one of the babies. "Hey, Jonghyun do you know that today is their first birthday, times really flies fast isn’t it?" Yonghwa said as Jonghyun grabbed Jaehwa and began to bounce him as he giggled. "Here please take Hyunjae first I need to go to the kitchen to prepare their food" Seohyun said as she gave Hyunjae to Yonghwa and Hyunjae gave him a giant open mouth slobbery kiss like she did to Seohyun earlier. "Oh thank you my princess" Yonghwa said as the little girl smiled at him. Seohyun amazed in the sight of seeing Yonghwa with his little daughter who looked just like her."So we are having a birthday party for them right?" Jonghyun said as Seohyun snapped out of her thoughts with a smile.  "Of course! That’s why I told Manager Hyung to clear our schedules today so we could have a celebration for the twin".”  Yonghwa said as he saw Jungshin and Minhyuk holding a box and basket on their hands.

"Well…well…well…our beloved Hyung…we have already prepared a very special birthday party for the twin and today we were all going to the Amusement Park and later we will have a picnic and eat the spaghetti, fried chicken and sandwiches that we made earlier…near the Han River!" Jungshin and Minhyuk excitedly said in unison as smiled as they show the tickets on their hands. "Chinchia! You prepared all these? Oh! Daebak…you’re all Jjang!”  Yonghwa smilingly said to his dongsaeng.

 “Thank you so much for your concern and effort…But Isn't that dangerous? I mean…people might notice or see…you know…" Seohyun asked as Yonghwa grabbed the twin and put them on their stroller. "Oh no it’s okay we know how to disguise well" Minhyuk said as smiled to Seohyun. "Don’t worry Seohyun everything will be okay" Jungshin said as Yonghwa gave him a glare and nodded to her as if he was saying to her that have faith in them. "Oh, okay thanks a lot, but is it okay to all of you if I invite Yoona also?” Seohyun said to the boys with her questionably look. "Of course, no problem at all, she’s a friend too after all and we like her too she’s so fun to be with...call her now then" Minhyuk replies and Jungshin nodded to her as a sign of agreement.  While Jonghyun doesn’t say any words. “Aish! that girl again?” he silently murmured and rolled his eyes.

And minutes after Seohyun called and invited Yoona on the phone, she arrived in their home.  "Oh! you’re here; good then please come in…" Seohyun said as Yoona took off her shoes and begin to walk in the house and she followed Seohyun to the living room where everybody gets ready for the party.  "Hello all!" She gave her greetings first to all then turn her eyes to the twin. "Oh, hello little angels…happy birthday to both of you…hey Aunt Yoona brought you a birthday cake and a gift" Yoona told them cutely and she even baby talks to them, and the twin looked closely to her as they understand her and gave her a smile and giggles. Then Yoona handed the cake and gifts to Seohyun.

"Ok let's go now the car is ready at the parking lot" Yonghwa said to all. Then everybody went downstairs, taking all the things and foods needed for the party, while Yonghwa and Seohyun take the twin.  Minhyuk drives the car while Jungshin sat beside him at the front.  Yonghwa and Seohyun sat at the middle with their twin.  And lastly Jonghyun and Yoona have no choice but to sit at the back seat together.  “Eyyyy…you really want to ride last huh…so you can sit beside me huh…right?” Jonghyun said to Yoona with his mischievous grin. “An-aneyo…I..I..j-just no choice…they were all fast.”  Yoona said in her shyly voice. “Hmmmnnn I see…but why are you blushing then huh…shy huh”  Jonghyun continuously teasing her. “Yah! stop that…I’m melting here…”   Yoona said in her lowest tone, which made everyone laughed because she really looked cute and funny with her red tomato face. “Hey, Jonghyun, stop teasing her…you’re making her uncomfortable…be nice okay…” Yonghwa told his dongsaeng “Aras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter