His Realization...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, why are you like that to Seohyun?  I mean why are treating her like that? I think you’re so mean to her, specially that she is pregnant ?  What exactly she had done to you for you to treat her like that?  Just curious you know?”  Jonghyun, continuously and suddenly asked Yonghwa, while he’s busy looking on his computer.  He was in his room that night, helping him to finalize their songs to be included in their upcoming comeback. Of all the dongsaengs, Jonghyun was the closest to Yonghwa they were best friend. Since they almost of the same age, both came from Busan and they shared a common interest that’s playing guitar and composing songs.

Yonghwa just stared at Jonghyun, trying to find an answer to what he just asked him but no words came out on his mouth. He wants to answer him but he did not know what exactly will say to him.  “Arasso, arraso hyung, I will not force you to answer if you don’t want to. Just please be moderate and considerate to her,  after all she’s not bad at all.  She’s even so comfortable to be with, just like a mother.  Got to go now and sleep, good night hyung see you tomorrow…”  Jonghyun, said to him and patted Yonghwa’s shoulder before leaving him in his room.

When he’s alone in his room he cannot stop but keep on thinking about Jonghyun’s questions and about Seohyun’s condition her pregnancy.  “Did I really did that to her? How and why did I done that to her? Am I really the one got her pregnant???”  he murmured asked himself.. He just keep on walking and walking around his room just trying to figure out and thinking  hard what exactly really happened that faithful night?

He remembered, he was just extremely happy that day because finally after months of longing and missing his girlfriend they will finally reunite that day to celebrate their 4rth year anniversary as boyfriend girlfriend, she’s just back in the country that time and agreed to go to Busan and meet him for the celebration of their anniversary. He even set up a special event for her for that day and he decided to propose to her to become his wife. And that makes that day even more special for them.

Kim Yuna, his beloved girlfriend, was also a famous one or celebrity like him, she is so well known for her chosen career in the whole country everybody just love her. They say she is beautiful, talented, well educated and rich just like a perfect one.  She is a champion for many competitions local and international and even an Olympics gold medalist figure skater. She also belongs to a well known and rich family in Busan. They knew each other since high school for they were both studied in the same school in Busan, and became sweethearts on their Senior high school days.  And life goes on to them. But because of their status, they’re rarely spent time together because of their hectic schedules, specially Yuna always most of her time was out of the country for her competitions and practices. But that does not stop them to continue their relationship because they still love each other. They only keep their communication open through phone calls and internet. And once I while, visiting each other if their time permits.  And that’s how and makes their relationship goes on…

Yonghwa was out early that day to check out his special ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter