She's Back...And They Met Again...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight Yonghwa was so restless which he don’t know why. It was tonight that he will meet her longtime girlfriend Yuna again.  He remember they had a huge misunderstanding the last time they met. He thought she did not love him. But only he loved her. Of course, she left him because of work. He thought it wasn't like that. He did not call her and make move. He never wanted to see her again after breaking his heart and leaving him.

But weeks later things changed and they had managed to fixed their misunderstanding over the phone when Yuna called him after her competition, she explained everything to him and asked his forgiveness, because he love her he forgave her and they started again as usual. Since then they continue  with their relationship in a long distance relationship term, just kept their communication through internet and phone calling.

And tonight, they were about to meet again. It's been two years since the last time he saw her and from then there were so many things happened to him.  He shook the thoughts out of his head and started to walk to the front door of the restaurant where they agreed to meet, and started to walk towards Yuna’s seat.

"Hi! Honey" Yuna said, looking up from her laptop and waved on him and even give him a kiss on his cheek. She still beautiful and stunning as before he thought.

He smiled. "Hello!" He said and started to sit down across her, “How long have you been here waiting?” He asked her “Well, just a moment maybe around 10 mins…” she replies.

"Good" he answered, standing up. "So how was your practices and competition, I mean how are you now?"

"It was fine. Always gold…champion…never a silver" she laughed. "So I guess people kept looking at you as their nation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter