Sweet Family Bonding...And Conspiracy Begun...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The Next Morning...

Still at Seohyun's residence...Yonghwa and Seohyun woke up the next morning by their twin's constant knocking on the door trying to wakes up their mother.  Yonghwa started to get up but Seohyun grabbed him by the shoulder and said "W-wait, I don't think they're ready to see us like this, I mean sleeping together in my room...I don't want to confuse them" Seohyun said in her worrying tone.

"No, Hyun...I'll get them...just rest a little more here...no need for you to worry...I'll take care of it...just trust me okay?" Yonghwa assured her.

Seohyun just nodded at him as a sign of agreement, then goes back to bed. While Yonghwa, started to got up went straight to the bathroom to freshen up himself,  brushed his teeth, washed his face first and then put his clothes on.  Then he headed to the door, opened it, there he saw his two little children still  trying to get their mother's attention, by constantly knocking the door and calling her.

"Appa?!?" The twin yelled out in unison, with the surprised look on their face.

"Good morning my prince, good morning my princess..." He greeted and kissed them.

"Appa, did you sleep here in Omma's room?" Hyunjae asked him first

"Yes, sweetheart I slept in Omma's room last night... and...the other night too...." Yonghwa told his daughter

"Jinjia, Appa? Wae?"Jaehwa asked him this time.

"Wae? You don't  Appa to do that? You don't want to see Appa and Omma sleeping or being together? Did Appa makes you unhappy  for doing that?"  Yonghwa asked his children trying his very best to reach their understanding.

"Me, Appa I want that...I want you and Omma always together..." Jaehwa smilingly told his father.

"Nadu, Appa...I want you to be with Omma and to be with us always...don't leave again for work, just stay with us huh Appa?"  Hyunjae added.

which makes Yonghwa felt sad for his children, for he has only five more days to go before he will go back to Seoul and without knowing and assurance if when will be the next time he can and be with them again like this, knowing his work and his crazy schedules....he just sighed heavily and turned back to his children.

"Oh, okay we will do that...don't worry I'm sure that time will come to us...But for now let's just go first to the kitchen and I will make you or cook a super yummy breakfast for you two and for your Omma..." Yonghwa smilingly told them trying his best to hide his sadness inside his heart.

"Yey! Appa will cook!" The twin yelled out in excitement.  While Yonghwa picked them up and headed instantly to the kitchen.

The twin sat down in the kitchen's nook and happily watched their father while doing his cooking.  Yonghwa pulled out some fresh eggs and bacon for the refrigerator and cooked them first. Then he pulled out the pancake mix and mixed it up then started to cook them, while pancakes were cooking, he got some fresh fruits available from the refrigerator wash them thoroughly and cut them on a bite size.  He also prepare fresh milk for his twin and a coffee for him and and Seohyun (let's just pretend that she also love coffee for her breakfast, just here... kkkk).

Then Seohyun came into the kitchen. "Good morning, sweethearts..." She greeted and kissed her twin first.  

"Good morning Omma..." The twin said in unison. and kissed her back.  

"Omma, look Appa cooked super yummy breakfast for us..." Hyunjae said in excitement

"Uri Appa so cool..." Jaehwa added while giving his thumbs up and his cute smile

"What?!"  Seohyun begun to laughed at her son's cuteness. While Yonghwa gave her his mischievous grin and winked at her.

"Aigoo....the father and son team up...jinjia both choding..." Seohyun chuckled while still smiling at her two cutest guys.

Then she begun to pulled out some plates, forks and spoons and begun to set up their table, Yonghwa help her by putting all the foods that he cooked on the table. 

"Wow! This looks good and yummy..." Seohyun praised him

"Thanks, I'm it will taste good too...so, let's eat and enjoy the food now..." Yonghwa smilingly said to her and started to eat.

"Hmmmm super yummy...thanks Appa".  Hyunjae happily told him while munching her food happily.

"You're welcome my princess" He smilingly replied at her daughter

"Yes, so so yummy hmmmm...Appa I want more...please give me some more huh Appa". Jaehwa asked his father

"Yah! You're not yet half done with your food now and you already asked for another?! You'll end up choking badly.. so glutton!"

"Arasso! Arasso! Hyunjae ahjumma goguma...Tch! Nagger..." Jaehwa told his sister land smirked on her

"Yah! I'm not an ahjumma goguma..." Hyunjae pouted her lips and flared her nose  at her brother

 "Yes you are! Look at your face now so funny face... ahjumma...goguma...ahjumma..." Jaehwa said even laughed at loud at her sister

"Yah! I said I'm not...Omma...Appa...look he's making fun of me..."Hyunjae seeking her parents attention

Seohyun and Yonghwa looked at each other and both chuckled with their children's behavior. 

"Okay... Okay...That's enough...you two just cut it out now...Jaehwa stop teasing and calling your sister like that huh, it's not funny at all you're just hurting her feelings, you were the boy here so you must be the one protecting your sister and your Omma while I'm not around huh...so just stop it okay?" He told his son while holding his hands gently.

"And you Hyunjae, stop nagging much at your brother like that, so he will not calling you that name.  You should act like your Omma always firm and proper, because you are a girl okay?" He said softly to his daughter while rubbing her hair gently.

"You two listen to this carefully and I want you to remember this always...you are brother and sister, a siblings, even more than that you were a twin...so you two must always love, take care, protect and treat each other well...as well as be good, kind and respectful to other people too specially, to the elders.  Always ask for forgiveness and say sorry when you offended the other, and always open your heart for forgiveness.  Just like me and your Omma always do.  And that's what a good people do.  Do you get it and do you understand it now?" Yonghwa carefully told and lectured their twin.

"Ne, Appa..." The twin said I unison and nodded at their father.

"Sorry Hyunjae..." Jaehwa told his sister. "Sorry too..." Hyunjae told her brother. And the two nodded and smiled at each other.

"There...that's much better...thank you sweethearts...now continue with your food and just eat well okay?" Yonghwa smilingly told them and continue with his food. 

Seohyun just smiled at him and can't help but to admired him so much...she was so happy to realized that Yonghwa has really changed a lot now, a far lot better actually.  He really became a more reliable and the best father for their children now.  

"Good job, Appa!" Seohyun smiled at him and even wink at him 

"Hmmmm really?  So, don't I deserve a reward for my job well don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter