Yonghwa's Burden...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day after Yonghwa and Yuna's Meeting.

The CN Blue boys had just finished with their morning schedules and now they’re rushing down to their last schedule for the day it was their new commercial endorsement shooting for the well known sports apparel in the country. But Yonghwa was so surprised when they entered the shooting venue, because he saw Yuna on that room, happily talking with the director. When Yuna saw them coming she waved at them and called them to come near them.

"What are you doing here?”  Yonghwa immediately asked Yuna upon reaching her side. “Well, they asked me if I want to be their product endorser, at first I had second thought if I am going to accept their offer or not, because really I just don’t want to work first but have some rest. But when they told me that CN Blue will be with me and will be my co-endorsers, then I said yes immediately.  Because I want to see you and to be with you." Yuna replied and wrapped her arms around Yonghwa with a sweet smile on her lips.

Yonghwa shrugged and then sighed. "Okay, fine let’s just do this professionally then okay?"  He smiled despite the confusion running on his head. Yuna just nodded and they begun their work.  And just like what Yonghwa asked her to do, he really did their work professionally without intertwining their personal relationship, just purely work. 

And after hours of shooting finally they’re done. “Hyung, are you coming home with us now?” Jonghyun asked Yonghwa while securing their things and get ready to get back home. “Aneyo, you go back first, I still have to accompany Yuna to get back to their home.” Yonghwa replied to him. “Arasso. Just be careful when you come back home okay.” Jonghyun told him. “We’re going first hyung, be home safe.” While Jungshin and Minhyuk told him in unison. “Neh, you too. See you later.” Yonghwa smilingly said to his dongsaengs and headed back to Yuna.

 

Back to Yonghwa’s Home.

“Oh, you’re home now? Did you guys had your dinner, if not yet I can make you a quick and delicious dinner now?”  Seohyun asked and greeted the boys happily when they get in.  “No need, we already had our dinner after our shooting. Thanks anyway.” Minhyuk told Seohyun in his sleepy tone. “Yeah, he’s right, all we need now is a good sleep. We’ll go ahead now Seohyun, just talk to you tomorrow okay. Good night” Jungshin and Minhyuk added. And Seohyun nodded to them, as they made their way to their respective rooms.

While Jonghyun left with her.  “How about you Seohyun, did you had your dinner? How’s your day? How’s the twin?” Jonghyun, suddenly asked her  “Yes, I already had dinner. I just had a good day busy with the twins as usual. And the twins were in the nursery room sleeping soundly already.” Seohyun replied. “How about you? How’s your day? What about Yonghwa, why he’s not with you? Where is he?” Seohyun replied and continuously asked Jonghyun. “Oh, we had a busy day, but it’s enjoyable.  And Yonghwa hyung well, h-he’s with Yuna. He just helps Yuna to go back home. But I think he’ll be back soon. Please don’t wait for him just sleep and rest now okay. Good night. See you tomorrow” Jonghyun hesita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter