Friends Bonding…Suddenly...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Yoona decided to meet that day to have a walk and chat to the nearest park to their building just like they did before.  But today is different for they met on afternoon instead of morning.  Yoona bought some orange juice and some cookies for them to have something to eat while enjoying their bonding moments in this lazy afternoon. 

“Hmmnnn the wind really smells nice here I really love it…” Yoona told Seohyun while walking around the park. “Yes. You’re right…by the way how’s your week? Are you that busy?” Seohyun asked Yoona. “Well, it’s has been a very busy week for me but it’s kinda good because my sales up and doing good and there are lots of customers who came. I think they also enjoyed the new album of CNBlue that I kept playing on the shop the whole day…” Yoona happily told Seohyun.  “Oh, that’s nice to hear…” Seohyun replied to her with a smile. And they keep on walking around for almost two hours.

Yoona was a daughter to a well known and rich family in Seoul, and she finished her studies abroad, she love to bake that’s why she went to Parish to study culinary and baking, got back to Seoul when she finished her study and put up her own Bake Shop in the very heart of Seoul. She doesn’t want to work to other companies and ruled by the bosses, that’s why she decided to put up her own business. Because she wants to do her work freely, explores more and enjoy her job well without stress and pressure, just like her now.

“Oh, I guess we need to stop for a while and have some snacks…right there…the bench we used to sit last time…” Yoona pointed at the bench near them. “I think so too…” Seohyun said and they went together to sit. “By the way did you hear the new album of CN Blue that I was telling you a while ago? You must…the songs were so good and so addicting to listen.  Oh! I suddenly remember my Jonghyun…his million dollar smile…oh! if only I can see him and talk to him in person. I would probably the happiest person in the world!” Yoona exclaimed happily. “Tch! You’re really a fan girl of his…good thing he’s still free and not searching…” Seohyun told her. “Chinchia? And how do you know that? Wow! I guess you’re a fan girl too huh…but you know I like it…at least I still have a chance…to be with him…to make him as my own…even if in my dreams.” She said while smiling. “Aigooo…this girl…so in love with uri Jonghyun…don’t worry when you are meant for each other…fate will work for you to be together…” Seohyun replied.  “Oh! Thank you Seohyun, you really make my day…and make me to continue to hope…” Yoona said to her.  And they continue eating and chatting about the boys when suddenly Seohyun begun to feel uncomfortable and begun to show that on her face.

"Oh! It’s hurt…ouch! It really hurt…” Seohyun said while holding her tummy  with tears begun to fall for her eyes. “Omo! Seohyun what exactly happening to you? Where did you hurt? Omo…omo…what will I do now? You’re not yet going to give birth are you?” Yoona confusingly asked trying to make her sit comfortable. “Yoona, please help me to get back to our house I need to get something before I will go to the hospital.” Seohyun still manage to ask Yoona trying so hard to endure the pain she is experiencing and to keep calm.  And so Yoona help her to go back home and patiently wait for her outside, because Seohyun was in pain and eager to get her things she even forgot Yoona to let her in their home. Minutes later Seohyun was out, bring her things and they immediately went straight to the hospital. Luckily, Yoona has her own car. She drives as fast as she could while trying to look for Seohyun in the mirror, gosh! She really looks like she really in pain, she thought.

As soon as they reach the hospital Yoona and Seohyun went straight to the OB Gyne section where she got her examined by her doctor. “You know she’s about to give birth any time soon today…good thing you bring her now to the hospital…good job.” The doctor said to Yoona smilingly.  “Yoonah, will you please get my phone on the bag? And please call the boys? They might look for me when they get home.”  Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter