I'm Sorry...It's Over...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a busy Saturday at work for the boys and Yonghwa. He felt tired from recording and performing the whole week and working in the weekends. The whole day he felt like he had to go somewhere tonight, but his mind was just too tired to remember what it was. Ever since his scandal through and gone, they become busier than ever, they even had gone from places to another places or country to another country. They’ve been everywhere, performing, recording and filming. Really they become the best and the most popular band ever.

While his dongsaengs wishes for more free time and vacation, not for him because that’s the way he likes it, work, work and work until it drain all his energy until he just fall asleep, he was like that since Seohyun left him, he was just like a living dead, no feeling, no inspiration, no happiness and no life at all. He just do what he needs and wants them to do when it comes to his work, just like robot with no feelings at all.

He started to secure his things and grab his towel that hung over his shoulder to wipe his perspiring face and body.  His dongsaengs can’t help but to more worry at him, because they too were affected with his changes and attitude, he hardly talk, smile or interact with them, even at home after their work he always wants to be alone and lock in his room. And whenever they had a little day off he won’t stay home, instead he will go out and continue his searching, searching for Seohyun and his twins. Sometimes, they even help him for his searching. But all their effort were only as always ends in vain.

As for his relationship with Yuna, well obviously Yuna were the only one who always makes an effort to be with Yonghwa.  She always call him or visit him to his work if she has time and sometimes invite Yonghwa on her place, and cook for him, sometimes he go but often times not. He tried his best to be nice to her and to get back things on their relationship as before, but he always failed.  Because his mind and his heart were only pre-occupied by the memory of Seohyun and his twins. No matter how hard he tried, still he’s heart doesn’t belong to Yuna but to Seohyun.

“Hyung, aren’t you going to answer your phone now?  It constantly rings.” Minhyuk suddenly asked him upon hearing his phone ringing and gets him annoyed for it doesn’t stop for minutes. “Oh, okay…” Yonghwa got back to his senses when hearing Minhyuk, he replied and begun to search his phone on his pocket and pick it up. He saw it, it was Yuna, and she keeps on bugging him for like the whole day now. She wants them to meet up. But he doesn’t want to. He keeps on making excuses so they won’t meet. But this time, he made up his mind. It’s time to meet her and talked to her. “Okay, fine, wait for me, I’ll go to your place and meet you up tonight” He said in his tough tone and he hang up.

“Guys, you go ahead now, I’m not going with you. I will just go to Yuna’s place first but will go home later after I finish my business with her.” Yonghwa told his dongsaengs, while heading to their car. “Okay, but hyung you didn’t bring your car, you really want to commute?” Jungshin said. “It’s okay I will just ride a taxi.” He replied.  “Okay hyung,  just be safe. And be home earlier we have a flight to catch up tomorrow you know.” Jonghyun reminded him. “Arasso, arasso, I will. Just go home and rest now” He said to them and made his way to find a taxi to go to Yuna’s place.

After a while, he reached his destination, he begun to walked in and find the elevator and made his way to Yuna’s place. She invites him over her house because she insists that she cook for him, because ever since that scandal they never had time alone and they never had a serious and long conversation but always just on the phone, sometimes only a simple text. He just entered her house and he can smell the alluring aroma of pasta and fried chicken, which she knows to be his favorite. Prior to this moment she insisted that he come have a seat and assures him she has not burned the fried chicken as he love teasing her about overcooking. He know he cannot proceed any farther, and regretting not enjoying a memorable evening with the one he once love the most, he deny further entrance and she questions why in her playful endearing voice. He look into her loving eyes knowing exactly what has to be done.

“I can’t stay.” He said waiting for his next words to come.
 

She knows something is wrong, she knows him too well. She denies herself that it is not anything serious, that he probably just sick or so tired for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter