The Tripple Wedding...

Coincidence...Fate...Destiny...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the big day arrived…their wedding day.

Since brides and grooms were not suppose to meet up until the day of their wedding so the parents decided to booked them in two different hotels.  The grooms together with their families in other hotel and the brides together with their families in another hotel.  And they’ll only allowed to contact each other through telephone.

The next morning…

The brides and grooms had their bath and breakfast separately in seperate hotels.

The ceremony was at four, and the reception started at five, but the brides would need all day to get ready.

The best hair stylists and makeup artists in the country were hired to help the brides and grooms and their entourages to be the most beautiful ever on their special day.

By three o'clock all of the grooms, brides, parents, flower girls, groomsmen and bridesmaids were ready. The maid of honors and bridesmaids were wearing the best and most famous designs that were baby blue, halter dresses.

The three mothers-of-the-brides (Oh, in case you were all curious if who’s going to stand as Seohyun’s mother since she was already an orphan since young,  well Ahjumma will do it. She voluntarily appointed herself so Seohyun will be completed that day, and Seohyun was so grateful for her.)  decided on navy as the color for their dresses. The mothers-of- the-grooms decided on sky blue for theirs. Obviously, all of the mothers worked together to ensure they compliment of each other, as well as the maid of honor and bridesmaid dresses.

While the twin were with Yonghwa’s mother, and like them they were dressed beautifully and stunningly too both exactly looked like a real little princess and little prince.

The three brides were all stunning and beautiful upon seeing them done with their make-ups and gowns. All of them looked happy and radiant, well except for Seohyun…she’s lovely and beautiful and stunning…but definitely not happy…she’s just quiet all the time.

Yuna wore an off-the-shoulder v-neck dress with elbow length sleeves. It belted at her waist with a beautifully tied silk bow in the back. She wore gold with diamond earrings along with a gold bracelet with diamonds in it.  Part of  her hair was pulled back into a gold clip, and the veil fit under the clip. She is beautiful really look like a hollywood celebrity. 

Yoona's dress was strapless, and fit in a tight corset to her hips, where it had a rose pink underskirt, surrounded by a white overskirt. She wore a string of  heart shaped diamond around her neck with matching heart shaped diamond earrings. Her hair was in a bun with a few curls strategically placed outside of the bun, and diamonds set in randomly, and the veil fit around it perfectly. She was so lovely that almost looked like a true disney princess.

Seohyun's dress was a strapless like Yoona's but its skirt was level with its bodice, so that it cascaded like water in one long sheet from her chest to the floor. She wore white gold with diamond earrings and a white gold bracelet with diamonds in it.  Her hair was waved perfectly, and fell to her shoulders. She wore a headband encased with diamonds, and the veil came off of it.  She was so gorgeous that  fitted to be called as goddess.

All three girls wore white, all had a train seven feet long, where their dress  even looked more elegant and lovely, and all had gotten French manicures and pedicures. The girls had chosen their jewelry based on their wedding and engagement rings.

Yuna's engagement ring had a circular diamond on it, and the wedding ring was a plain gold band.

Yoona's engagement ring had a beautiful heart shaped diamond on it that was set in a gold band, and her wedding ring was gold also, but with smaller diamonds set into it.

Seohyun's engagement ring and wedding ring went together. The engagement ring was a white gold band, with an diamond shaped like a raindrop on it. The wedding ring was a white gold band that fit into the engagement ring, with an indent where the bottom of the diamond rain drop would fall, so that when worn together the two rings would look like one.  Little did she know it was really bought and given to her by Yonghwa.  He asked and requested it to Kyuhyun to give it to her as his wedding present to her.  And luckily Kyuhyun granted his request.

All the members of the wedding party will be getting ready at thier. The first limousine will pick up the brides and their fathers, the second will pick up the grooms, best man and ushers, and the third will pick up the maid of honor, and bridesmaids

First to go down was Yuna, She has on white high stillettos, and is carrying her bouquet of red roses. Her veil is in the back position. When she reaches the foot of the stairs, Her father  kisses her cheek and says, "You look like an angel, my dear!  Yonghwa will be so proud!"

Yuna blushes, "Thanks, Appa! You and Omma look fantastic too! I hope my groom likes my dress and my looks!"

Her father responded, "Don't worry, my dear! He will for sure!"

 

 

Next, to go down will be Yoona, Her father responds by appearing at the head of the stairs. A smile creeps over his face as he thinks how his little girl has become this beautiful young woman! Soon she'll be Jonghyun's  wife, but he will be proud to her down the aisle!

Her mother can't help but to taken over the camera as her father descends the stairs.  She really wants to capture the sweet and touching moments of her wonderful husband and their adorable daughter.

She is wearing silver high heels, with an ankle strap to finish off her outfit. She is carrying her bouquet of spring flowers and has on a silk veil, back, so her face is not covered. Just like Yuna.

As she reaches the foot of the stairs, her father exclaims, "You look stunningly beautiful, Yoona!"  He exclamed then he kisses his daughter on the cheek. "Jonghyun that brat jinjia...will be dazzled!"

Yoona blushes, "Ahhhh, Aboejie! You're so cheesy Jinjia!"  She  says, shyly.

 

Lastly, It’s Seohyun’s turn. Almost as if on cue, Seohyun stands at the landing of the stairs. She knows she don’t need to go down slowly and dramatically for no one’s waiting for her downstairs anyway, and she don’t care even if she will be marching in the aisle alone without any father escorting her…all she wants really is for this day to be finish quickly. Like the two brides, she also wears white high heels, her silk veil, and is carrying her bouquet of roses and spring flowers.  Her veil is in the back position, so as not to cover her face. As she reaches the foot of the stairs, She was so surprised as she saw Yonghwa’s father offers her his hand, and widely smiled at her.  She couldn't believed that he'll be there waiting for her, never not even in her wild imagination.

"Seohyun-ah! You are radiant! Your groom will be blinded!"

Seohyun  blushes, and says, "Oh, you’re here for me?” Seohyun told him as she greet him and bowed ninety degrees on him.

“Of course I am...you know  the moment you stepped on our door…you were already a real daughter to us…no matter what.. we will not let you go alone…and you know what?  You’re so beautiful and radiant today…and you know how proud I am to you on the aisle?  Thank you for because of you I got the chance to felt and to experience this wonderful thing that only a father with daughter can do...I'm so happy really."  Yonghwa's father smilingly told her.

“Oh, me too...I never thought that I will get this chance...to be escorted by a perfect father on my wedding march...thank you so much for making my dream come true....really…Jeongmal Kamsamhamnida Aboejie!”  Seohyun exclaims as she trying hard to control her tears. While Yonghwa's father just nodded at her and gave a warm smile.

Then they hear the limo arrive, and Yonghwa’s father escorts Seohyun to the back seat, after they put her train in the trunk too.

Once everyone was ready they got into the limos and set off.  They were getting married at an exclusive fully air-conditioned church, and the reception will be to the most expensive hotel where the brides stayed, they had rented out the entire thing for the event. When they arrived they walked through the back door and went to their rooms to touch up their makeup.

 

 

Meanwhile, the guys were getting ready in another hotel. Like of the brides, they were also wearing the best and famous designs and looked dashingly handsome.   Each had a red rose and spring flowers combination in their corsage, to match the red roses and sping flowers bouquets that would be featured at the wedding.

"You guys nervous?" asked Minhyuk, who by the way one of the best man.

"What's there to be nervous about?" asked Jonghyun as he fixed his tuxedo, trying hard to calm himself to hide his nervousness inside.

"Well," said Minhyuk, his voice full with sarcasm, "in case you've forgotten, you will, in fact, be getting married in about an hour.  Meaning, as the saying goes...you can only see the real personality of one person if you will live together in one roof, there  you will only fall in two, either in heaven or in hell,"  Minhyuk smilingly told them in his teasing tone.

"Yes, but Yoona won't turn into a different person the moment she says 'I do', will she?" said Jonghyun, "The only thing different about her will be that she'll have my name attached to hers." Jonghyun sarcastically said.

"You think so that now," said Minhyuk, "but do any of us really know?"

“Well, me I don’t know…maybe yes...maybe no...but never mind I'll just deal with it when it happen..."  Kyuhyun butted in.

"Jinjia? So you're not so sure huh...what about you Jonghyun Hyung you sure with your wife...Jinjia?" Minhyuk asked him again.

"Yes, of course!". said Jonghyun, "I am confident that Yoona will still be the same, I don't know about you...” Jonghyun added as he chuckles and turned his gazed to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhun smirked at Jonghyun and  said, "Yeah, you're right. I don't really know...and I'm getting so so scared now..." He playfully said as he chuckles.

Everybody’s laughed as if trying to ease the nervousness…except for Yonghwa who were only seated quietly on the other corner of the sofa, reading the newspaper, as if he don’t care and interested about everything.  Well, he does really.

Then the door opened. Jungshin, who was also the best man for all three of them, knocked on the door then stuck his head in saying, "It's time."

"Wait is my tie straight?" nervous  Jonghyun, panicked and asked  before they go.

"It's fine, Jonghyun! Why are you getting so nervous it's just a wedding...not a concert...Tch!"  Instantly  answered by Yonghwa who looked annoyed and bored.   “Will you all just be quiet and let’s just go!” He yelled out.  Went out their hotel room witnout caring on his appearance.  And made his way to the limousine.

Which makes everybody looked at each other and chuckles.  They all know he’s not really in good mood. So they just let him go with his yelling.  And followed him on the limousine. But before they enter inside Kyuhyun suddenly remember something and asked Jungsin.

"Wait…Do you have the rings?" asked a nervous Kyuhyun.

"Omo! Omo! No! Where did i put them? Ottoke! I lost them!"  Answers Jungshin, playfully. Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Kyuhyun give him a look of horror.

Then  he laughs, as he shows them the rings, "Just kidding! As you can see, I have them right here! Relax! You think you guys were getting married or something!" Jungshin’s said while laughing so hard.

Then Kyuhyun added with a devilish grin, "Oh, that's right! You are!"

Jonghyun responded sarcastically, "Thanks, Jungshin! Hopefully we can do the same for you when You get married!”

Minhyuk then added, “Take it easy guys! All that planning you did for months comes to fruition today. Everything is going to be fine! Kaja!

Then the second limo picked up the grooms, best man and ushers ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter